2013-2015 LX 570 vs 2016+ LX 570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2016+ dropped the touchscreen and went to the dopey mouse pad controller. It's very frustrating and forces you take your eyes off the road longer than a regular touchscreen. Also, the rear seat climate controls are in the center armrest, who thought that was a good idea?

Also, the rear seat climate controls are in the center armrest, who thought that was a good idea?
IMG_2301.jpeg

Drove my 2017 this morning. I don’t care for all the lights on the tach showing acronyms. It showed headlights, fog lights, parking sensors, adaptive headlights, auto lowering and a couple more. Seems stupid. I also don’t see a good place for a phone mount on the 2017. These are my observations.

that said, I think the facelift was a nice upgrade vs 13-15 trucks. The seats are better, the dash is more visually appealing, and the interior feels special.
My biggest hate is the 21 inch rims with very little tire options.

My 2 cents. I had an'18 two row- silver/black. Drove it for about 6 months and sold it. Hated the console and all the electronics. The interior was great but I thought a little fragile if you are going to use it off road, camping with dogs and kids etc. Hated the predator front end and the REALLY low hanging "fangs". Recently bought a '14 and an much happier- don't notice the 6 vs 8 speed and can do the bigger brakes for about $500 if that becomes an issue- isn't so far. The interior is plenty nice for me and the dog and will wear better for our uses in my opinion. The controls and console are about 1/2 way between by '06 100 series (wish I had never sold it) and the '16+ which is just right for an old luddite like me. You really can't go wrong with either one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom