Wanted Where can I find this FJ62 Roof Rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know where to source or who can make? I NEED it!

IMG_D4E94811D2DD-1.jpeg
IMG_1890.jpg

From the looks of construction and gutter mounts it may be a vintage or vintage style rack for a station wagon or VW bus. I think EMPI still makes some and there are probably similar on eBay etc.

Cool rack though, first time I have ever seen West Coast Style mirrors on 60/62!

2x seems VW.

I'd be in to buy one also, if there's a bulk buy discount

I spoke to the manufacturer today, they said they can not ship outside of Japan. Stil trying to convince them, will update if I breakthrough.

Cool rack. Would be worth checking with some proxy services / importers. I’ve personally used get-jpn.com, but it looks like their container service is no longer active. Jesse Streeter is also another common Japanese forwarder.

This place seems to be doing the container shipping gig and they likely come into Long Beach, CA.

Cool rack. Would be worth checking with some proxy services / importers. I’ve personally used get-jpn.com, but it looks like their container service is no longer active. Jesse Streeter is also another common Japanese forwarder.

This place seems to be doing the container shipping gig and they likely come into Long Beach, CA.
Thanks for that I’ll try it!

Got some extended family in japan and some customers and vendors. If I get desperate, I’ll try those paths too.

The sales person sent me a link to their Amazon listings, but it seems we can’t order from the US:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom