When an Air Pump fails.... (PartII) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
other "parts"....

IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

What's a dickbut?

Thats Mr. Dickbut to you.

Asphinctersayswha

Nancy some days, never surely.

Hands and knees below the rest.

To "tag3" and "90FJ":

Please stay with original subject/issue.
Or are your lives that damn meaningless boring?

Not trying to be a dick but, I'm not sure you understand how a "thread" works, you now 3 threads on the same topic.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/750846-really-bizarre-failure.html
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/754914-when-air-pump-fails.html
https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/754915-when-air-pump-fails-partii.html

If you start a thread, then continue to update the same thread with additional information. Good luck, cheers!

Oh! a cop! Geez!

The reason is:
a) a previous post was about two weeks ago.
b) the system not allowing to add more than three pics
resulting in inadvertently c); posting another "Part II"

So now that all is hopefully resolved I hope the forum or users don't collapse and nobody suffers from ED...

:cheers:

Last edited:
I'm stuck in a motel in Whitehorse Yukon Canada, raining, couldn't even order the parts for the truck till tomorrow. Yep meaningless and boring. When my smog pump went it seized up and the belt started smoking, had to do the belt swap and drove around for a few days on 33's with no power steering. There a little back on subject, reach arounds for everyone.

To "tag3" and "90FJ":

Please stay with original subject/issue.
Or are your lives that damn meaningless boring?

your plethora of redundant, poorly worded threads has finally given my life meaning.

The reason is
a) a previous post was about two weeks ago
b) the system not allowing to add more than three pics
Resulting in accidentally c) posting another "Part II"

So now that all is hopefully resolved I hope the forum or users don't collapse and nobody suffers from ER...

:cheers:

what is ER? if you meant "ED" I do but that's ok, it was a court ordered chemical castration.

anywho, sorry about your air pump and ED and screwing up your thread, but you had four so one out of four aint too shabby. good thinking.

It is only 25% fxxxed up. I'm 44, and 11 years is an acceptable loss.

I'm stuck in a motel in Whitehorse Yukon Canada, raining, couldn't even order the parts for the truck till tomorrow. Yep meaningless and boring. When my smog pump went it seized up and the belt started smoking, had to do the belt swap and drove around for a few days on 33's with no power steering. There a little back on subject, reach arounds for everyone.

Aye! CDN too, "stuck" Kakafornia. (Bay Area wankers region)
Sorry to hear about your misadventure.

I know, I drove around two weeks w/o power steering!
You should see the upper arm muscles I developed! :)
Had a braided nylon rope wrapped around crank-waterpump-alternator to get me to the next car parts shop so I could get
temp fitting belt for the same, as my AP pully had been torn off.

Too bad you don't have any snow yet, that would help turning your 33"s!
Best of luck and a beer for you!
Molson, aye?
:beer::cheers:

Last edited:
your plethora of redundant, poorly worded threads has finally given my life meaning.

what is ER? if you meant "ED" I do but that's ok, it was a court ordered chemical castration.

anyhow, sorry about your air pump and ED and screwing up your thread, but you had four so one out of four aint too shabby. good thinking.

To bad I didn't have you genius with me to turn the pump and alternator whilst going to the nearest car parts shop...
I could see you running in a improvised hamster wheel...
:bounce:ROFL!:bounce2:

PS: Einstein, "aint" is spelled "ain't". Ain't that "poorly worded threads"?
I hope your whining is over!

Yes, try having to drive an urban environment for over two weeks, e.g. parking.
You should see the bi- triceps and deltoids I developed! Could give you a strong wanking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom