Wheel the Homestead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sounds like a blast, will you be atending lane?

I will be there! Hopefully with my new crawler box. The Homestead rocks!

C'mon Pete, I'll spot ya!

funny how every truck turned around after everyone helped me up that hill :D :D

that trip was good, i found my place on the trails, either on the stock ones or in someone's passenger seat on the moderate or hardcore...

i can be the official YT photo guy!

oh and :flipoff2:

With my rear locker KO'd there was no way I'd have a chance at that hill without some serious ratcheting. Besides it was getting late and the boy needed to get home.

Honestly Pete, you wouldn't have had that hard a time if your front locker worked. I think that is why you were having so much trouble with that rock on the front DS tire.

I'd like to see you stay on the Intermediate trails but just don't lead. That way you can look for alternate routes if things get too adventurous and you can still work on your driving skills.

I'd like to see you stay on the Intermediate trails but just don't lead. That way you can look for alternate routes if things get too adventurous and you can still work on your driving skills.

true. you go first :idea:

Ok, lets get a better idea of who is going!
Randy
JR Nevison
VT guys
Chris
It looks like I can get up there Sunday, anyone else going to still be there?

Lane

Check out the Fall Gathering link I just bumped up.

trying to get on the river this weekend. i wont be there, oh yeah, AND adam is not available for hand holding.

Any pictures/vids of the hardcore area?

check out the photo in current 4wd toy owners inside rear cover
there's Franky at the homestead on one of the more difficult obstacles

I'll probably be there saturday

:doh:

I thought the Washington NH get together was last weekend. I drove there without specific directions and thought once in town, (small town), I would just wait to see some 4x4's and follow them to the homestead....

Anyways, I'm an idiot...

Got there and waited in the center of town a bit. Did not see anyone....drove down the main street through town looking for signs, turned around at the town sign and went to the other end of town. I was disappointed.

I was looking forward to meeting some of you YT guys. I did not make it to the YT get together due to some issues...Anyways now I see it is this coming weekend.

Can someone direct me to the website that has the directions? I am not sure what TDR stands for and not sure how to find their site....A little help please.

I hope I can talk the wife into going there for at least a few hours to say hi and introduce myself. Not sure if I will wheel...just getting used to the 40 and still have a couple of issues popping up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom