What’s up Olde North State?!? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're Sonya and Necota of Staples InTents, two adventurers looking to explore the world and meet other explorers along the way. FrankDaTank is our Rig (97 FZJ 80).

We would like to share with you our experiences, adventures, and life in tents. Join us on this journey of Staples InTents as we travel across the state, country and world, glamping and doing expeditions.

whats the question Loverland? Seems pretty familiar ;) Post pictures and craft tails of your travels on the interwebs.

Welcome Necota. Ive come across your videos before. Always nice to see how much fun you two are having regardless of the situation.

Post a link to your YouTube page perhaps.

Sonya and Necota, long time no see! Welcome to the ONSC site!
Thanks Izzy. We are having our Rig (Frank) updated to be “Frank en Steen” (love that movie). We went standard with ARB and old man emu, warn winch etc. we are too new and just want to make sure that we got it right from the start. I can now plan to come to Uwharrie to train. So stoked!!!

I know pretty much how to use a come-a-long (hard headed rule breaking saw to that). Now I want to become a rule follower for off raiding I plan to enroll in a course at Uwharrie. Izzy has pointed me to the group who does the training and I just wanted to let you all know we will be in your neck of the woods more.

62AD6632-086C-46B9-9963-840BDCBAE59F.jpeg

995FF038-41A5-41C6-88D7-CF7C6B7F2426.jpeg

2201F189-0FD1-4A3F-A45A-6F54DD2839B3.jpeg

E233E4A7-C584-4780-AAAD-373BA14C4A4D.jpeg

Nice and Welcome! I ran across your videos searching for Land Cruisers on youtube. ONSC is an active community and have two major events each year, Carolina Relic Run in April and Logan's Run in September. We would love you guys to come up for at least one of them.

We are you expecting to get Frank back?

Thanks Izzy. We are having our Rig (Frank) updated to be “Frank en Steen” (love that movie). We went standard with ARB and old man emu, warn winch etc. we are too new and just want to make sure that we got it right from the start. I can now plan to come to Uwharrie to train. So stoked!!!
Outstanding!! Let me know the date of the class, I may be one of the instructors and will take care of you for sure!

whats the question Loverland? Seems pretty familiar ;) Post pictures and craft tails of your travels on the interwebs.

Welcome Necota. Ive come across your videos before. Always nice to see how much fun you two are having regardless of the situation.

Post a link to your YouTube page perhaps.

I think Adam thought he was the first ;)

speaking of which i've been waiting for a circle L, although Jason has just replaced that with Loverland in my mind, update for a while.

Outstanding!! Let me know the date of the class, I may be one of the instructors and will take care of you for sure!

You don't want to know what the punishment is if you fail his course.

You guys planning on making it out west? if you do beers on me at my place.

Right now we are considering

we really want to!
Nice and Welcome! I ran across your videos searching for Land Cruisers on youtube. ONSC is an active community and have two major events each year, Carolina Relic Run in April and Logan's Run in September. We would love you guys to come up for at least one of them.

We are you expecting to get Frank back?
it should be in three weeks. Meshack wants to do a few extra tricks on the build! I want to share but I think it may be a LC signature of Meshack.

It can’t be any worse than hand winching a 6000lb truck out of 6” mud, can it?!? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom