What's it worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_20220528_155651.jpg

1999 with 297k, fully functional AHC (new OEM accumulators), all maintenance, and the full expedition build out.

It might sit forever while waiting for a buyer that will pay your price. Its still a 25 year old truck. At that price someone can buy newer with less mileage. It may not have the adventure gear but it will be a lot cheaper than yours and they can customize it to their liking. Maybe 10-15 K range? Clean it up and make it presentable with some detailing. Then post it.

It's an 8-9K truck without any mods, and I doubt your mods represent another 12K, so I think 20K is pushing it. @bucfl has it right, I think.

Cleaning/detailing the engine and the whole thing would help with appeal, if not necessarily with price.

I would guess 13-15k. 99 hurts an expedition build (No ATRAC or locker). Expedition build also limits the market. Being in CA is a plus, though, as there is a bigger market there for overlanding and folks that want turn key.

Ok, ok, thanks for the feedback. Honestly, for less than $15k I'd keep it. Just a note, the 99 LX has a pretty good LSD rear end, that has served me well, without the odds that ATRAC includes.

Just a note, the 99 LX has a pretty good LSD rear end, that has served me well, without the odds that ATRAC includes.

So not wheeled it hard then, which is good for value, too.

My opinion is the $20k+ range is for low mileage cream puffs or super extensive off road mods that are expensive no matter what i.e. lockers, on board air, lift, sliders, armor etc. You could easily spend $20k doing all that stuff with labor and parts. So, 15-17k for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom