What would you pay? 100 Series/ LX470 Values in AZ (1 Viewer)

100 Series/ LX470 Values -White 2005-2007 150k miles, good service history

• I would pay no more than $13,000

• I would pay $15,000

• I would pay $17,000

• I would pay $18,000

• I would pay $19,000

• I would pay $20,000

• I would pay $22,000 or more if it was perfect

Results are only viewable after voting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yjeff

AZ to Alaska to Argentina in Land Cruisers '12-'16
Threads
Website
www.overlandtheworld.com
CSC,

What would you pay for 100 Series/ LX470 Values in AZ?
I've been combing the internet auctions for 2005-2007, around 150k miles, good service history, 1-3 owner

Tell me what you would actually pay? I have found a few around $17-22K from dealers

FYI I found a Blue 2006 100, 1 AZ owner, 75k miles, stellar service history, no accidents. Book value is around 20k, what should I bid?

^^^ If it's in Az, maybe try to reach out and have cash / financing or whatever ready and see if you can head off the rush. I think at 75k, with that type of service history, it will sell for a number that will cause others to consider, just maybe consider if only for a moment, selling what they have. It should go for quite a bit, if it goes for book or less, I'd be rather surprised.

^^^ If it's in Az, maybe try to reach out and have cash / financing or whatever ready and see if you can head off the rush. I think at 75k, with that type of service history, it will sell for a number that will cause others to consider, just maybe consider if only for a moment, selling what they have. It should go for quite a bit, if it goes for book or less, I'd be rather surprised.
Already spoke with them, cash in hand, and (if the sales manger is to be trusted) they have already turned down an offer at $22k

I know of a decent 100 that may be for sale soon but it's 4 speed.

I might go as high as $24000 for the truck with all the documentation and being 1 owner AZ truck.

Honestly, for the price that may fetch, I would get a 200 series. My perspective is based on how I would use it which drastically limits how much I would value a lower mileage truck. I would not pay a huge premium to get one with really low mileage because I would only drive it 2-3000 miles per year, what would I care if it had 70k vs 200k? I've driven 100's with 280-300k miles and they were still tight trucks. :meh:

It will go for more than $22k if it is clean and no major repairs needed.

I might go as high as $24000 for the truck with all the documentation and being 1 owner AZ truck.

SOLD today at Auction: 2006 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 8G SUV A PS AC SR 4X4 75,404 BLUE $27,700

**FYI - I have no affiliation with the buyer or seller

Last edited:
SOLD today at Auction: 2006 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 8G SUV A PS AC SR 4X4 75,404 BLUE $27,700

WOW! and it was not even the all superior LX470 and not the white color :D
Thinking it did not go to a dealer with KBB Private Party in excellent (had some minor damage) showing $19,979.00

WOW! and it was not even the all superior LX470 and not the white color :D
Thinking it did not go to a dealer with KBB Private Party in excellent (had some minor damage) showing $19,979.00

This was a dealer to dealer/wholesale nationwide auction and it it didn't have any damage, just a couple small scratches

I wish I would have bought a 100 5 yrs ago

This was a dealer to dealer/wholesale nationwide auction and it it didn't have any damage, just a couple small scratches

I wish I would have bought a 100 5 yrs ago

Scratches and bumper dent I saw in the pictures dont qualify as excellent condition

I think I need to sell my 100 at that rate. Yes it is the highly superior late 2007 model in the most desirable color and only one owner since 000075 miles:flipoff2:

Scratches and bumper dent I saw in the pictures dont qualify as excellent condition

I know what the report said, I sent it to you. IMHO excellent is relative and it's about as excellent as you can find. I agree that it is not factory new, but then again it was built over a decade ago and survived the mall door ding apocalypse area that is Phoenix. The auction reports take pretty bad photos but are fairly thorough on highlighting scratches. If you consider the handful of scratches and dings on this LC as "damaged", then I don't know what I'd call the average condition of cars going through auction with dozens of dents and previously repaired sheet metal. I've looked at 500+ auction ads this week and the quality of cars can get way low. I saw a $350 junker SUV drive across the block today.

Last edited:
I know what the report said, I sent it to you. IMHO excellent is relative and it's about as excellent as you can find. I agree that it is not factory new, but then again it was built over a decade ago and survived the mall door ding apocalypse area that is Phoenix. The auction reports take pretty bad photos but are fairly thorough on highlighting scratches. If you consider the handful of scratches and dings on this LC as "damaged", then I don't know what I'd call the average condition of cars going through auction with dozens of dents and previously repaired sheet metal. I've looked at 500+ auction ads this week and the quality of cars can get way low. I saw a $350 junker SUV drive across the block today.

Dont hate on me I used the condition quiz on KBB and it comes up as VERY GOOD:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom