What to buy with the 1k in hand??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so here it is, I have been looking for some used J springs or even heavy springs but it seems no one wants to part with them at the moment....damn! So, I just got a grand to spend on the cruiser and I am not sure what to buy first.. I am heading down to LA area this week and I was going to pick up my OME J springs from MAF, or is anyone else wanting to make some cash and sell theirs????? But other than that, I was going to purchase some shocks, brake lines, caster correction, and drop blocks....That will more than likely suck up the grand, but, now I am deciding to just purchase the new ARB bull bar and get the springs and other items by slowly purchasing them separtly. What would you all do??? I basically have two days to decide or the wife might say "I thought it over and you do not need to spend that 1k on that damn cruiser" Soooo what would you all do, what would you buy first??? Thanks, Chans :idea:

Here is what I did in order:

OME Med Lift
285 BFG AT's
Slidders
ARB Front Bumper
Winch

Next up rear bumper.

Un fortunately, a grand doesn't go to far down that list. Its a pick one option

It would help if you stated what you already have.

Then an educated response as to what any of us idiots here might think you need would be somewhat more articulate. IMHO.

Save that 1K. Get the lift and tires at the same time.

Take the grand, go to the track...and then come back :D

T Y L E R said:
Take the grand, go to the track...and then come back :D

Not a bad suggestion. :idea:

But if you take this course of action make sure to bet on the one who does his business right before the race. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom