What sliders do you guys run/recommend? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Threads
Recently my grandma just purchased a 2020 TRD Off-Rod 4-Runner. She bought it and it had bigger than stock tires, I think 31” or 33” and seems like some sort of lift for how high it sits. It’s a little hard for her to get in, and she wanted a little something to come down. I have a 80 series with sliders and she drove that around for a couple weeks and she liked that. She rushed and just bought side steps and now she doesn’t really like them, they come too far down, and she wants to do some off roading, so here I am now trying to see what would be a good option. TIA

The slee slider steps are just a little higher than the stock running boards. Durable enough to take some bumps on rocks but still shaped like a step.

The slee slider steps are just a little higher than the stock running boards. Durable enough to take some bumps on rocks but still shaped like a step.
Thank you! I don’t know why I didn’t check Slee, slipped my mind. But those seem nice for a step and protection.

Demello sliders are a solid choice and have options to cover the tubing. I run Demello on my 2018 Lexus GX, the use the same sliders. Mine don't have the mesh cover but similar to these.

Demello sliders are a solid choice and have options to cover the tubing. I run Demello on my 2018 Lexus GX, the use the same sliders. Mine don't have the mesh cover but similar to these.

Appreciate the input. We’re also looking for just regular tube sliders, don’t need to be a step as well. As mine on my LC are tube, and no step.

Don't waste the money on sliders, get these OEM side steps. We have them on our 2023 TRD ORP and they work great.

1686194458761.png

Don't waste the money on sliders, get these OEM side steps. We have them on our 2023 TRD ORP and they work great.

View attachment 3343488
We already have steps, and we don’t like them. That’s why we are looking for some sliders because she’ll be doing off roading, and they sit lower and offer no protection. Appreciate the input though.

Last edited:
Depend on if you really want to use them as sliders. If so, Budbuilt won’t let you down. Suggest a “kicker” and no step plate.

I have Shockworks DOM. Very strong but not an obvious step. I have dropped the car on it from maybe 1.5’. No dent, not even a little one. I was expecting some dent. Nothing.

I have used them multiple times to lift vehicle.

Whatever sliders you get, have DOM steal and you will not be disappointed.

good luck

I have the RSG sliders on my rig. Tubular design w/ top plate, flat and kickout, HREW and powdercoated. We stock up on those and sell out all the time. Check them out and if you want to order we have them in stock! Dm if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom