What is a good light weight floor jack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am about to replace my hunk of iron floor jacks that I think are close to 100 lbs.

I use these for not just my vehicle of also some times for jacking up logs to cut them up and various other lifting.

Be nice if it was light enough to put in my arb draw when going on a long trip, or carry out to where the tree is I just cut down.

I know there's haters here - but check out the Harbor Freight aluminum jacks. I only have have the small one. But for carrying around the farm it's a dream. I also throw it in the storage compartment of the camper for changing the camper tire if necessary.

I actually dread taking my old 3 Ton steel jack out of the pole barn for any reason. It has to weigh 80 pounds.

For the light stuff I like to use my 20 tonner, it's not too bad @ 600 pounds. :)

IMG_1833.JPG

I've been pleased with my (all steel) Arcan FWIW.

I know there's haters here - but check out the Harbor Freight aluminum jacks. I only have have the small one. But for carrying around the farm it's a dream. I also throw it in the storage compartment of the camper for changing the camper tire if necessary.

I actually dread taking my old 3 Ton steel jack out of the pole barn for any reason. It has to weigh 80 pounds.

I went with this little one from Harbor Freight, Thanks !

Only 33 lbs.

jack-1-5.jpg

Probably one of the best out there, and their entry level jack is probably out of most people's budget:

I was distressed to see that Hein-Werner now appears to owned by an overseas company. Bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom