What height lift do you think this is? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleepycruiser

I will get by….I will survive -Touch of Grey LC200
Threads
Might be mission impossible, but what height lift do you think is on the LC200? I saw it in CO last year and took a pic. Funny enough now I have the same color LC200 and have those newer version wheels sitting in my garage.

Can any shop install aftermarket lifts on the LC200 (2011) or does the KDSS give cause of concern/need additional expertise? I’ve been considering Ironman.

141CC7F6-8FF0-405E-8609-E86F4ADFA55C.jpeg

Might be mission impossible, but what height lift do you think is on the LC200? I saw it in CO last year and took a pic. Funny enough now I have the same color LC200 and have those newer version wheels sitting in my garage.

Can any shop install aftermarket lifts on the LC200 (2011) or does the KDSS give cause of concern/need additional expertise? I’ve been considering Ironman.

View attachment 3265645

Looks like 1" front 2" rear, blind guess.

View attachment 3265645
I strongly advise at least trying to find a shop familiar with cruisers. In theory KDSS isn’t very complex but in practice some shops can really struggle with it if their attention to detail isn’t up to par. Which is getting far too common these days.

It looks like that LC is set up to carry a bunch of weight in the rear that it isn't carrying right now. Unless that's just a camera trick. Looks like there is a tow ball hanging off the rear..

The top of the rear tires also isn’t visible due to the shadow from the fender. It’s tall, but I’m betting it doesn’t appear quite as tall with better lighting or from a different angle.

But I do agree it likely was set up for more weight that isn’t loaded in the picture.

Most likely a good candidate for a panhard bracket.

Looks to my eyes that it's a pretty typical lift. Probably about 1.5-2".

The fender gap can often be misleading as tire size plays into that gap. I prefer to look at the centerline of the wheel relative to the horizontal projection from the steps.

1678216956102.png

That looks like a lot of rake.

Rake is good for the platform but looks so bad! I have a little rake by design of my lift and level but yeah.
That thing is missing some weight for those rear coils for sure as other have pointed out.

I’d guess it’s a standard ome or similar lift but with HD coils for bumpers, etc just not installed yet. My initial set of rear coils were tall due to no bumper yet. Made truck not fit in garage so bought another set of med duty until bumper purchase. it still rode really well but the rake was too much, just like that pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom