WHAT have you hit with your ARB? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking at my ARB w/my buddy..and he asked what do you think you could hit with it? and what kind of damage?

Now..i am NOT interested in car crash horror stories. Just wondering what (if anything) have you smacked into with the ARB..and what kind of damage occured.

I know that JUNK slammed into a Deer with one..and "it exploded like a waterballoon"..and all he need to do "was wash the guts off with a hose" :cheers:

Any other good stories? I read somewhere that ARB's are designed to hit a kangaroo w/no damage. Dont think i will see a kangaroo in Mass though. :p

Later..
Joe M

I saw the tiger that mauled Roy..... so I ran over it.
tiger.jpg

Sorry.... had to. Happy Halloween.
;)

Kangaroo's emu's, and flattened lots of trees, scrub, gates, and fence posts, been known to collect the odd white post when bored on a long trip too.

A roo is good, or a deer up to about 80-90kph, as long as its centre, the wings do flex back about 3-4" if you hit them on the outside.

HAve to watch the emu's and ostrich's though, as with the long neck, the head comes over the bullbar and dent s the bonnet. :D

So far I have killed 2 ARB bars on my 70 so far
the 1st one was killed by too much trail not enough truck. The other one died by hitting a rock in just the right spot and bending it on the right wing up and over to the left . Im really pissed as it was brand new and now looks like :ban: I really need to get ahold of them and see if they will help me out as It was on the truck for about a week and what I hit wasnt even enough to stop the truck and I only found out it was bent when I was airing up after the run :mad:

If anyone knows who can maybe help me out as I have bought 6 ARB bars (2 for the 70 and the rest for 60s)so far and its only the ones on the 70 that have been a problem
The 1st one was killed but they beefed up the new one in the places that were the problems before :) this was where the winch mounted but the 2nd one didnt last even one run and it was a 2-3 run with nothing hard :(

Koffer, quit yer beachin and just become a dealer dude. :flipoff2:

S.A. - actually I hit 3 deer with the last ARB. Also, plenty of trees, rocks, at least 2 canadian geese. Too bad the Troll isn't tall enough, or he would have been hit too. :flipoff2:

They are sturdy. You can't go wrong with one. Only if you are crawling in the rocks, you'll want something closer to what Christo sells.

Junk,
Something else you should hit is the bird :flipoff2: books. There is no such thing as Canadian geese. You hit two Canada geese.
Bill

[quote author=Photoman link=board=2;threadid=6978;start=msg57637#msg57637 date=1067652084]
Junk,
Something else you should hit is the bird :flipoff2: books. There is no such thing as Canadian geese. You hit two Canada geese.
Bill
[/quote]

Nah, you're wrong Photo. This one was pretty frickin stupid, so it had to be a canadian right? :flipoff2: Tyler :slap: :D

I only need to know one :flipoff2:

Gumby - you don't want us to start posting pics of you do you? I'd definitely get banned then for good. :flipoff2:

Junk...
3 Deers & A canadian? :D I think you might get bonus pts for hitting the canuck! :D

Canadian guys..just kidding! :cheers:

Well, if you hit Junks Momma with an ARB, Im sure it would be

ARB 0

Junks Momma 1

:flipoff2:

You're prob right shed dude. Based on your girly rig, I'm sure she could kick the :flipoff2: out of it having nothing to do with the bumper. :flipoff2:

Some "old fart" with a big old boat in a parking lot drove into the stall in front of the 80. The wife and kids were sitting in the 80. The fart stopped, went backwords then went forwords and drove into the ARB. The fart got out as did my wife. The fart looked at the vehicles and saw that his grill was bent a bit, no damage was done to the ARB. He told the wife not to worry about the damage to his car. :-\

I have a slee and look forward to hitting something with it :flipoff2:

[quote author=Gumby link=board=2;threadid=6978;start=msg57638#msg57638 date=1067652155]
Shortbus, your avatar rocks. Your selections of pics from Junks early days though... Ewww!
[/quote]

Thanks. Since I'm the "Villiage Idiot" type, I like to rotate avatars n keep them interesting. :eek:

Sorry bout the pic, that was in freakin' poor taste I know. But...... If I saw that freak in front of the Cruiser, I'd definitely be pushing the RIGHT foot to the floor. :D

01Nov2003 (UTC -7)

I've hit just the most common stuff, like walls, rocks, lightposts, and trees. My wife gave the garage door a little dent. But check out George's story in here:

http://www.geocities.com/george_tlc/coke.html
(it's Geocities limiting bandwidth so some of you may not see it for a little while)

The shot from the back of the truck explains it, [glow=green,4,800]DIET COKE[/glow]we all have first hand experience of what effects [glow=green,4,800]DIET COKE[/glow] does to people, hey Junk:slap: :flipoff2: :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom