What did you find in your cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More hornets nests than I thought possible for a single vehicle to have. I've had the truck a year almost and keep finding them everywhere.

Those are not hornet nests but dirt dauber or mud dauber nests, a species of harmless wasp. Finding these in the nooks and crannies of vehicles that sit over the summer is not uncommon. I've had them build nests in clothing hanging in the shed.

In the 40: Endless random junk, parts to random vehicles, a live .22 round and a Snap-on crowbar

In the 80: Goldfish crackers! Lots of goldfish crackers!

In another random car I'd bought years ago, sold as belonging to a non-smoker: a pack of Nicorette gum in the driver's door pocket. Guess he was a non-smoker by the time he sold it

I found just about everything except a decent cup holder.

Last edited:
About 4 euros worth of coins (mostly Spain), 2 cigarette lighters, 3 ice scrapers, gnarly old rags, and a replacement doorstop assembly. The latter was nice to have, but didn't come with a screw, so I had to use one I had left over from an AR-15 lower parts kit and now the door has a just-too-loud popping noise every time I close it. Need to do something about that.

The factory jack and tool kit. Never ever been lucky getting a Toyota jack in all my Toyota ownership of trucks everybody keeps em around here. And kid toys, coins, dog hair.

I had two tool kits (one was the right one), and a front windshield rubber surround all in the back drivers-side cubby. I kept the windshield rubber because...I'm not sure. Seemed wrong to throw it away. It seemed to be in good shape. If you need one, let me know.

Found 50+ pesos, set of broken dentures, and a citation from Mexico. Hmmm...

Sped to the dentist, repaired dentures, kept the old ones (rebuild maybe), and had a pocket full of pesos left. Then sold the cruiser to some guy from Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom