What did you do with your Tundra or Sequoia this weekend? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did you do the leather? That is on my list too.

I got the "leather" replacement from eBay. It was actually a lot more simple than I thought. 4 Bolts and two plugs and you can pull the seat out. From there just flip it upside down and un-clip everything. Things went faster when I realized that the circle clips go in easier if attached to the seat cover first then to the seat instead of the other way around. All in all only took about 2 hours.

Here is the link for the seat covers I got. They look exactly like real leather and a Vast improvement to the ripped and cracked seat covers I had.

I tried some of the arm rest covers that just slip over the factory ones and they are super loose. I'm going to figure out a better solution for those too.

Yes! Info please! Looking to replace lower portion of drivers seat. New leather and padding.
The link is in the post above. It took about 2 hours to do and honestly the end product looks great.

Explored SE Oregon...

IMG_5884.jpeg

IMG_6167.jpeg

Last edited:
I Designed a SAUDI Spec. Destination market Inspired

Graphics package for my

2005 SUPER HILUX Edition

UCK-41L

DSCN0621.JPG
DSCN0622.JPG
DSCN0627.JPG
DSCN0628.JPG
DSCN0633.JPG

This weekend i found atf coming from the tailshaft of the 2004 doublecab... so it got a new seal in the tail cone, and after welding the plug on the yoke, got a new u-joint on the front of the shaft.

Had to use the 2005 doublecab to chase parts for the 2004 and run errands. So thrilling!

I like it. Been thinking of doing something similar with an 80.

Im on the East Coast too Bryan ,

My Boy and his Graphics shop would be worth the drive , i strongly feel the Quality In Materials

and workmanship is Solid , i Researched the SHEET out of him and his materials prior to the install

and im a VERY Picky Gringo , VERY Picky :rolleyes:

Installed the plow I bought a year and a half ago. Didn’t want to put it on the Tundra but it’s a ‘last resort, dire situation’ backup so hopefully will never be used.

But boy that Fisher is nice. We have always run Meyer, I almost have a complete parts department. So this install was a little different.

So she’s like a race horse waiting at the starting gate. 🐇

C92B0E54-7BFE-446C-87F4-B94D6F34D52A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom