What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Started out Memorial Day Weekend right. 32 miles of gravel by pedaling.
20230526_160020.jpg

Yeah, that’s the OEM front skid plate. At least, I had the same one.
Yessir.. I looked at a bit closer and reached that conclusion as well. Ty!

Started out Memorial Day Weekend right. 32 miles of gravel by pedaling.
View attachment 3333097

That’s a long ride!

We’ve been renting out our Clipper and had our first renter who requested delivery and setup on their “ranch.” They didn’t mention that the driveway was a steep hill paved with old pieces of concrete lol.
I’ll get some pics of it Sunday when we pickup but it felt good knowing the GX was capable. When we turned onto their drive my wife goes “are we gonna make that?” But the GX cruised right up it. If I’d have rolled up in some 2wd truck or suv I’m not sure I’d have been able to get it to their spot.

That’s a long ride!

We’ve been renting out our Clipper and had our first renter who requested delivery and setup on their “ranch.” They didn’t mention that the driveway was a steep hill paved with old pieces of concrete lol.
I’ll get some pics of it Sunday when we pickup but it felt good knowing the GX was capable. When we turned onto their drive my wife goes “are we gonna make that?” But the GX cruised right up it. If I’d have rolled up in some 2wd truck or suv I’m not sure I’d have been able to get it to their spot.
These things are great tow rigs! Can't wait to see pics!

5.5 months after ordering, Hot Mess Grill finally installed.
20230527_133025.jpg

and it looks goo @BigNick it really suites the rougher look of the bumper better then the stock one does

Appreciate it and agreed! Definitely was fun getting out of there lol. Here’s a couple of pics. The property had a neat setup but the renter should’ve definitely alluded to the driveway being a bit sketchy imo.
Badass :). Amazing what these things can drag places! If it's like the backroads around here they always look half-as-steep on the camera.

Oh definitely, that’s why I wanted the pic with the gx at top to give a little bit of depth.
I’m not sure what they’re called but I definitely drug the trailers things that hang down to protect the plumbing on the way down. Everything looked fine though.

Had some free time so installed the Under-hood LED Lighting kit from YotaNation. Got it fro them a few weeks... err month or more ... ago and just got a chance to install it today. I was a simple install made even easier with the BueSeas power block that was installed when I added the ARB onboard air system.

yotanation.com

Under-Hood LED Light Kit for Toyotas (4Runners, Tacomas, Sequoias, Tun

TLTR: Over 1,300 Lumens, 40", Premium Braided cable, real 3M (unlike competition), Auto ON/OFF on Hood Open/Close, water resistant. Cheapest price, PERIOD. Go buy it. IN STOCK! SHIPS IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS! If you are like us, you wrench on your rig almost every week. Sometimes at home, sometimes...
yotanation.com
yotanation.com

The kit is pretty basic but that isn't a bad thing. All it is is just a very nice and bright 42" long LED light strip with some good 3M adhesive tape.... well loomed wire with an inline fuse as well as a switch. There is also a hood switch that I didn't choose to use along with some zip ties.

Install was a breeze and the results.... well they are easy to see!

lexus hood light off.jpg

lexus hood light on.jpg

guess I will not have any issues trying to see anything in the engine bay if I have to pop the hood at night!

Had some free time so installed the Under-hood LED Lighting kit from YotaNation. Got it fro them a few weeks... err month or more ... ago and just got a chance to install it today. I was a simple install made even easier with the BueSeas power block that was installed when I added the ARB onboard air system.

yotanation.com

Under-Hood LED Light Kit for Toyotas (4Runners, Tacomas, Sequoias, Tun

TLTR: Over 1,300 Lumens, 40", Premium Braided cable, real 3M (unlike competition), Auto ON/OFF on Hood Open/Close, water resistant. Cheapest price, PERIOD. Go buy it. IN STOCK! SHIPS IN 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS! If you are like us, you wrench on your rig almost every week. Sometimes at home, sometimes...
yotanation.com
yotanation.com

The kit is pretty basic but that isn't a bad thing. All it is is just a very nice and bright 42" long LED light strip with some good 3M adhesive tape.... well loomed wire with an inline fuse as well as a switch. There is also a hood switch that I didn't choose to use along with some zip ties.

Install was a breeze and the results.... well they are easy to see!

lexus hood light off.jpg

lexus hood light on.jpg

guess I will not have any issues trying to see anything in the engine bay if I have to pop the hood at night!
Thing is you won't HAVE to pop the hood.. Its more of a light for show and tell, or if you just want to open it and enjoy the glorious engine bay at night or tinker with it.

Last edited:
Thing is you won't HAVE to pop the hood.. Its more of a light for show and tell, or if you just want to open it and enjoy the glorious engine bay at night or tinker with it.

Well I might have to see the boogie onboard air set up if I get off the trail later then planned

Well I might have to see the boogie onboard air set up if I get off the trail later then planned
I'm sorry for my ignorance.. what is a boogie onboard air set up?

Memorial day wheeling. Sand, lots of mud, and a few rocks. All 3 rigs did great.

Edit: The line in the vegetation was the high water mark on Clearwater Lake. All of this had been underwater 1-2 weeks ago. Made the wheeling a lot more fun/challenging than normal.
20230529_152818.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom