What Did You Do To Your Cruiser Lately? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Threads
Several other of the model specific forums and clubhouses do this, I thought it'd be fun to see what everyone in our local club was doing with their Cruisers.

What did you do to your Cruiser lately: maintenance, repairs, modification, wheeled it, nothing???

Post up pictures of your Cruiser as well!

Myself, replaced a bad windshield washer diverted valve and an oil change to a lighter weight oil for the cold weather season.

I have done absolutely nothing to my FJ40 in the past year or so. Fill the tires with air and drive the kids to soccer. Oh wait installed some new Bilsteins in the rear, my old shocks had zero rebound in them.

Back in October.

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0266.jpg

And I even managed to find time to do some body work that weekend. :bang:

IMAG0270.jpg

Nice Matt!

Nothing here either except an oil change. She didnt get anything for Xmas :(

Maybe I will finally order the transfer case skid I have been meaning to get before the next trip to Southington (if they would update their calendar)

I did make it say 'BOOBS' though!

found a "work in progress", brought it home and tucked it in the barn. Hi from NW Ohio!!

Land cruiser on trailer.jpg
LC.jpg

Installed Slee Caster Correction plates and final got my caster right on the money.
IMG_6489.JPG

Very clean 80!

Thanks.
Next up "should be" sliders. But I haven't found any that I am absolutely in love with. I like the look of the running boards, but dislike the fact those guys are going to bend right up into my rocker panels.

Reworking the wiring harness prior to the snow.....................
FJ40 Harness.jpg

finished..........16 inches of snow later.........
snow.jpg
harness done.jpg

Drilled some drain holes in the new TC skid, and gave it a coat of Rustoleum

Mild day in Northwest Ohio.............the melt was on........45-50 degrees......made some progress cutting out the sidemarkers, reverse light and badges on new tub.........
cutouts.jpg

Not much time for Cruiser these days with our latest addition to the family. I am happy to say, her first ride was in the 80.
image.jpg

I see you are now in same place I was when I first met you. See you in 10 years, but then there is soccer, basketball, musicals, etc...

Marty, that's right! Wow how time flys!
I see you are now in same place I was when I first met you. See you in 10 years, but then there is soccer, basketball, musicals, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom