What are we going to CALL it though? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...... "My :princess: 's Cruiser"

...... "FJ :princess: "

....... "Not Your Fathers LandCruiser"

:flipoff2:

In another thread, I ascertained that instead of calling it the FJ Cruiser:
It has no F series engine, it's not made in Japan (speculate what the J really stands for in FJ40) and it's not a Cruiser.

So it should be named:

GA-Tacoma

G for the 1GR-FE petrol V6
A for America
Tacoma because it's a fricken Tacoma.

I think it should be named a ridgerunner because its based on a 4runner.

(sorry ridge!)

rustycruiser said:
s***box? Turd? Abortion? The list goes on

Mr Negative

Goodness...did y'all bitch this much with the 80 and 100?? Toyota should have checked to see who was on the rag this week before releasing it! Hey :princess: maybe you should make an appointment with your OBGYN. :flipoff2:

The FJ RAV-5.....

Endorses By: who Else, MOROON-5

I love the truck...just having fun....I will be one of the 40,000 owners period.

TX_TLC said:
Goodness...did y'all bitch this much with the 80 and 100?? Toyota should have checked to see who was on the rag this week before releasing it! Hey :princess: maybe you should make an appointment with your OBGYN. :flipoff2:

Nope. Owned a 1991 FJ80 since 1991, and a 1998 UZJ100 since 1998. But the "s***box" is not a Land Cruiser, and should not be named as such. A more acurate name would be "Four Runner with a ugly ass poseur, mall crawling, gay, retroesque body."

Mr Negative

:D :flipoff2:

rustycruiser said:
Nope. Owned a 1991 FJ80 since 1991, and a 1998 UZJ100 since 1998. But the "s***box" is not a Land Cruiser, and should not be named as such. A more acurate name would be "Four Runner with a ugly ass poseur, mall crawling, gay, retroesque body."

Mr Negative

I am curious to know what the differences between this "s***box" that is not even in production are and your UZJ100??

Hard examples would be nice ;)

Mace said:
I am curious to know what the differences between this "s***box" that is not even in production are and your UZJ100??

Hard examples would be nice ;)

Not too much. A LC rear end versus a minitruck rear end. The major difference is that you can get a FZJ105 which looks like my truck, except it has coils front/rear, solid axle front/rear. vinyl seats, no electric anything etc. Or you can get it with the 1HZ diesiel. C'mon Jason, who said blind ignorant hate had any logic behind it? I just don't like the s***box!

Last edited:
As long as you admit to it ;)

Well since in its two tone incarnation it looks Pig-like , what about .. BACON ?

Bad Ass Cruiser ... Only NewAge !

:D

H1 Bummer's grand child?

H2 Bummer's little brother?

Son of Bummer?

Daughter of Bummer?

Bummer's mistress?

Mini Bummer?

Bummer like?

Stubby Bummer?

Phad Bummer?

Fo Bummer?