New to the group I have an 2007 FJ with a D4D Diesel Engine Looking for a help. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We did a Radiator Replacement I have a outlet Pipe leak on the pipe to the Engine block. It is a car passed down from a friend who passed during Co-vid and we are trying to get it back up and running as a nod to him. Is there any sources in the US to get parts?

Wasn't there a shop in TX that was doing these conversions? That was several years ago that I had heard about them. I think the D4Ds were coming from Mexico, so maybe you can find a source south of the border or maybe in Canada, if they got that platform too.

Wasn't there a shop in TX that was doing these conversions? That was several years ago that I had heard about them. I think the D4Ds were coming from Mexico, so maybe you can find a source south of the border or maybe in Canada, if they got that platform too.
Thanks he had it done by Deisel Toys I tried calling they are not very helpfull. Wanted me to ship it to them. I will try we think some Mitsubishi parts are compatible. Gonna keep plugging it has been an 18 month project

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom