We're kick'n A** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Given that we have only been around about 1 week, we are doing quite well on the post count. I think we'll have the general tech stuff passed in no time

Then 80's will rule the world...mohahhhaaaaaHHHHHAAAA (think Dr. Evil) :D :D :D

Woddy,Sir, :bow:

It can't be too bad, You didn't delete it...

Thank you again for providing this venue to us.....

You, sir, are my hero....... :beer:

....Suddenly Wench emerges from the din of his office , the TLC Tech icon that he was destined to become . Shrugging off his one line crysalis , he strides forth with a vervent commitment to pushing the envelope . Armed with the knowledge that he shall resolve his old habits into a dew , and that forever more will speak in complete sentences punctuated by steelclad intellect as much as by the periods that once dotted his barren wordscapes . Made famous by his less than robust , but padded dribble ... now is his moment ! Now is his coming of age , is a sea of techno-babble . Speak , oh speak our wise one ... for you 'are' our emmisary . Our one line Monarch ... our King of Klatter ... our Count of Counts

Tyler ( resigning back into his slumber ... )

Given that we have only been around about 1 week, we are doing quite well on the post count. I think we'll have the general tech stuff passed in no time

Look at us now

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom