We're Going to the FJ Summit and Moab this Summer 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I have officially made it official and booked the FJ Summit July 15 - 19 in Ouray CO. My youngest daughter and I are heading out the weekend before and then after the Summit, traveling to other areas for the next 2 weeks, i.e. Moab, Telluride, etc.
BROCK is going to the Summit also and we are caravaning out but he is probably heading back to Charleston around the 20th. We are camping/moteling en route but staying at one of the lodges in Ouray during the Summit. Sunday the 19th we may do our own Ouray trail ride. After that, I plan to camp along the route maybe heading up to Yellowstone or down to the Grand Canyon and then site seeing our way back home.
If anyone is interested in going, joining in along the way, or meeting during any stops, let us know. I plan to post an itinerary closer to launch time along with phone numbers and email addresses. I know a few of you already have plans to be in the area and have sent me a PM. I am sure we can meet up somewhere and "ride".

David, nicely put, "officially made it official". Sounds Official!

Man I am jealous. that will be an awesome ride. Trying to squeeze one more trip before she is not on your "team" anymore huh!

David, nicely put, "officially made it official". Sounds Official!

Man I am jealous. that will be an awesome ride. Trying to squeeze one more trip before she is not on your "team" anymore huh!

Yeah, she is still "officially" on my team but I sense a little drift in the other direction, boys, etc. I figure by this time next year I'll mysteriously start being an A&&, that's what her older sisters think anyway. LOL

Note to future parents of teenagers :
It happens to all of us, no matter how hard we try to be cool.:crybaby:

Yeah, she is still "officially" on my team but I sense a little drift in the other direction, boys, etc. I figure by this time next year I'll mysteriously start being an A&&, that's what her older sisters think anyway. LOL

Note to future parents of teenagers :
It happens to all of us, no matter how hard we try to be cool.:crybaby:

My girl just turned 13. She went from seeing me as the team leader, to a team member, to a member of the enemy team in about a month.

I was never cool, but had her fooled for 12 years! :ban:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom