Well, for the first time in about 15 years, i am CRUISERLESS!!! Hmmmm, weird!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

The 100 left my driveway yesterday around noon and is probably 1/2 way to Canada by now with the happy new owner!

The feeling is very bitter sweet. I buy and sell vehicles all the time, friends call it "Vehicle A.D.D"! But this time, i will be without one for awhile, as priorities in my life have shifted.

In the last 15 years i have almost never been without some model of cruiser in my driveway to work on and consume all my free time and money!

Just brainstorming here, in 15 years i have owned:

-(2.5) FJ40s
-(2) FJ60s
-(1) FJ80
-(2.5) FZJ80's
-(1) UZJ100

It still hasnt sunk in yet, but the feeling is really awkward!

I have made some great friends in the cruiser world, many of which i will keep even though i am cruiserless!

Anyway, sorry for the babbling, buts its a really bizarre feeling coming home to an empty driveway!

FYI, if anyone needs help with their rigs, ask me now, while i am still in "wrenching withdrawals" :flipoff2:

Right on dude... glad you sold it and got what you wanted. It's hard to see a rig go after you build it no matter how long you have it for. I know how you feel ;)

At least you don't have to change your name everytime you get a rig.. im socalxj, socal715, socalFZJ, socalSMB, socal.. whatever!

Take care and i know we'll see more of you in the future for sure.

It will be worth it in the long run. Besides, it is an addiction, you will be back. :D

Hope to still hear from you now and again buddy.

Kevin,

I know your pain..I was without a truck for almost a year and now have one again...as for the offer to help wrench you want to help me figure out my tranny flow issue??? :D:D

I've owned a cruiser since '92.

Good luck finding a home. Just curious; What area(s) are you looking to move to?

Just curious; What area(s) are you looking to move to?

Only considering ONE area, Clairemont, where we live now. We are trying to get in the same neighborhood too, we are both less then 4 miles from work!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom