Welcome to the 200 Series Forums: Start Here and Read First (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello!

New LC200 owner. It has been one of my dream cars ever since my dad had a 70 series back in Central America. Traded in an FJ for this. I must say, I don’t miss the FJ. The ride is so nice in the LC200, plus, my Saint Bernard has more space now. Already took it out for some beach sand driving and it performed well. Planning on keeping this thing forever.

looking forward to sharing and learning from the community.

View attachment 2283718

View attachment 2283719

View attachment 2283720
What’s his name?

Hello!

New LC200 owner. It has been one of my dream cars ever since my dad had a 70 series back in Central America. Traded in an FJ for this. I must say, I don’t miss the FJ. The ride is so nice in the LC200, plus, my Saint Bernard has more space now. Already took it out for some beach sand driving and it performed well. Planning on keeping this thing forever.

looking forward to sharing and learning from the community.

View attachment 2283718

View attachment 2283719

View attachment 2283720

Great looking 200LC...great looking dog as well. Family and I are going to get a Saint Bernard/Poodle mix next year...so having larger SUVs will come in handy.

This is my first post on ih8mud. I was introduced to Land Cruisers by a cousin a few years back, and about 3 years ago bought my first. It's a 2008 pictured below. It's been great, very reliable and capable, though I will say I'd love a bigger fuel tank. Thanks to all who have provided so much useful info in the 200 series forum. I just installed a Front Runner roof rack and successfully did so without dropping any hardware into the headliner thanks to forum tips!
View attachment 2218665
That is a really tidy looking build. The color matched bumper looks superb. Is it paint or powder coat?

Hey guys, long time lurker, but Im about to finally pull the trigger on an LC200. Its across the country, and Im waiting for some more detailed pictures, but the price seems to be right and the maintenance history seems to be on point. Hoping it all works out!

New member to the tribe here. I've been shopping for a few months and hope to have my first Land Cruiser in action soon.

I'm new to Toyota's but not new to adventures. I have a solid expeditions worth of time lurking in these forums and look forward to having something valuable to share soon! :)

IMG_20151218_074436.jpg

IMG_20171223_100846.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,

I just registered and wanted to get the intro in while I have a moment. Proud owner of an ‘08 LX with 130k. Picked it up a year ago and it has been a pleasure to drive.

Before that I drove a 3rd gen 4Runner and put 250k miles on it and it never let me down, if the LX can get anywhere close I’ll be ecstatic.

No real mods other than the red arc brake controller. I tow a camper with my family of 5 which was the reason for buying the LX.

I have an interior trim question That I couldn’t figure out by searching so I will try and post to the appropriate spot here in a bit.

Otherwise happy to be here and thanks for all the help you guys provide.

Erik

Hi all, new to the forum. Just recently swapped my trusty TRD tacoma for an 08 LX with 58k miles on it. Bone stock other than I've added a grom VL2 so I can have android auto in the vehicle. The LX will see a lot of longer road trips out to the western states for backcountry hunting and fishing trips and family vacations. I saw some tech tips on an issue or two I was trying to resolve with the new vehicle so I figured I'd sign up so I could contribute a bit (the threads were super helpful).

Cheers!

J

Hi everyone, excited to share my LC experience here - even during the stay at home, it’s great to sit inside the cabin and enjoy a cold one or watch the sunset from the roof top. Wish my battery held up longer, but the jump start is a minor inconvenience

3956B76A-1EF4-4606-9998-588FFAAF012E.jpeg

New guy here. Picked up a new to me 2011 LX a couple of weeks ago. 160k completely stock with full Lexus service records including radiator just replaced.
Scored this set of TRD BBS wheels this week, just waiting on tires and spacers now to begin de-soccer moming it 😎
37D79E91-C452-4C84-926F-2872FCEE6E5C.jpeg
84EAE28C-3373-4443-BA1E-E8C3704E4945.jpeg
E5F93FC8-66E2-44CB-83F3-1D0DC853A2D5.jpeg

Well after 6 years without a Landcruiser and a ton of life changes, it's good to be back. A friend of a friend is a dealer - this came in on trade and he knew I was looking. Originally from TX. '09 with 220k miles on it. Somebody already put an OME lift, ARB bumper, fender flares and Warn winch on it. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a fellow Mud member's ride at some point. Just need sliders and we're in business! I need to source some 3rd row seats for the kids and a remote for DVD would be sweet. Cheers!

LC200.jpg

Hey all,

Just got a 2013 LC Friday with 75K miles. Took me a couple weeks after searching and missing out to get this. Really lucked into one with some nice upgrades...OME BP suspension, Icon 17" wheels with Nittos, and Rhino Rack with Pioneer platform. So stoked to get it out and get into some mud.

Had a 2017 4Runner but got badly hail damaged a couple weeks ago so got rid of it and moved up. Have already used this forum to figure out a couple things.

- Simpleman
IMG_3629.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom