Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello everyone! but to be somewhat trustful I almost traded in my FJ for a jeep after only seeing 2 FJs and a ton of jeeps not to mention:grinpimp: how charismatic Hodges was that faithful day. That's when i got the invite to come to mardi gra world on a post I had on another forum from combeachcruiser, come to think of it he was looking for tires before he even knew he was going to need them . Well I have order my front and mid skids and a set real sliders, so I'm hoping to come along to a trip or two soon.

welcome the krewe! i'm glad i had something to do with you not selling your FJ and getting a Heep. jambo is in 5 weeks you should try to make it up there.

Welcome aboard to AnonymousUser (Lee)! :clap: You're official buddy!! :bounce:

Lee was with us back in the Hurricane Cruiser days and had a VDB with a 6" lift. Now he has a 2011 stock FJC and is ready to start modding to come wheel with us.

Congrats Lee. :cheers:

Welcome Lee and Ruben. I think we met at the MG M&G didn't we?

We need to welcome 2 new members who joined today at the M&G.

Welcome to Bowen McCulloch and Scott O'Flynn, both members of the Cajun Yotas. Bowen drives a 4Runner and Scott has a Tacoma. Welcome aboard guys.

Welcome aboard Guys!

:clap:welcome

ya have no idea what you've gotten yourselves into :beer::beer:

:hmm: this is probably a true statement :cheers:

Welcome all the new folks. FWIW, I was new too not too long ago. :)

We need to welcome our newest member who joined today......welcome Dustin Branton who drives an 02 LX470 that is well built from what I hear and also has an 81FJ60. Dustin has been hanging with the local jeep clubs (like I started out) and joined up today. Not sure if he is a MUD member yet but we welcome him just the same. :clap:

I hope this pans out. while still in Metry, at the Discount Zone, getting ice, the owner of the store had a Silver TRD FJ. I gave him a card as he couldn't stop checking my FJ out. We talked for a bit and he sounded really interested in going wheeling.

Also, at KNF, while fueling up, we met a guy in the military who had a very nice trd tacoma. We gave him a card also. He was going to the airport and headed off for a month to do some military training. so we might not hear from him for a bit.

It's so cool talking up the group to new people.

:clap::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom