Weird Electrical Issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
andrewloe.com
I've got a pretty strange electrical issue with my rig. I have "lost" my tail/running lights, my brake lights, my dome lights and my dash lighting (including fan). But, I still have wipers, reverse lights, all turn signals, stereo, and headlights. I checked all the fuses, and all the wires from the battery look good. Does the fusebox have a split source? How are all of these items related?

Yes, there are two sides to the fuse box. One side gets power from the ignition switch ON position and the other side gets power from the battery directly. It sounds like the direct side isn't getting power. I think the wire splits off at the input of the ignition switch.

Yes, there are two sides to the fuse box. One side gets power from the ignition switch ON position and the other side gets power from the battery directly. It sounds like the direct side isn't getting power. I think the wire splits off at the input of the ignition switch.

Where is the switch, right in the column or is it wired and further down in the dash. I don't have enough tools to remove my dash, so I'll have to hold on fixing it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom