Water Pump Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Back to top, due to an unfortunate act of stupidity I'm going to be doing a lot more work. Does anyone know if the fan, fan clutch and shroud are shared between the LX and LC? Asking for a friend...
Yes, same parts. If you need numbers I can look them up.

Is it worth replacing the water pump pulley along with the water pump? It appears they are separate parts.

Is it worth replacing the water pump pulley along with the water pump? It appears they are separate parts.
Yours should be fine. Not much to wear on it..

Is this the water pump leaking? This appears to be across from the fan.
I am having the water pump replaced tomorrow, but i am making sure i don't miss anything.

20230410_084548.jpg

20230410_104056.jpg

I am having the water pump replaced tomorrow, but i am making sure i don't miss anything.

View attachment 3295238

View attachment 3295310
Most likely. The pulley you can just see the edge of on the left of your first picture is the water pump pulley, and the pink mess is below that.

Is the 123k miles in your sig correct?

There is a front coolant hose that most people miss and it's not on the above lists. You can replace it afterward as it's easy to get to.
You can replace parts when they fail and then you get the maximum out of them .. or you can replace then before MTF (mean time to failure) and not deal with a break down.

16261-0s030

Most likely. The pulley you can just see the edge of on the left of your first picture is the water pump pulley, and the pink mess is below that.

Is the 123k miles in your sig correct?
Yes, 123,000 is correct. Dropping it of tomorrow at the dealer. Doing water pump, idler pulley, tensioner, thermostat, serp belt, and alternator.

Thursday will be suspension day. All new oem springs and shocks. Adding the oem spacers in the front as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom