Warn M12k vs ComeUp 15k? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Threads
Looking at the 24v flavors, not sure if that matters between the two.
Wondering about general vibe and opinions. I'm a Warn kinda guy but have a possible deal on a ComeUp 15DV.
Thoughts?

My 100 came with a comeup winch on it. As soon as need to use it I can provide feedback. I did resplice the end and installed a flatsplicer. I never trust a factory splice, they never seem to bury enough or taper the tail correctly. Not the answer you are looking for. I also am a warn guy, 8274 or hs9500. Both old school pre China warn winches.

My 100 came with a comeup winch on it. As soon as need to use it I can provide feedback. I did resplice the end and installed a flatsplicer. I never trust a factory splice, they never seem to bury enough or taper the tail correctly. Not the answer you are looking for. I also am a warn guy, 8274 or hs9500. Both old school pre China warn winches.
Thank you Erik... You're right, that was no help at all! o_Oo_Oo_O

these look relatively comparable
dv 15 3.6 hp/315:1 7/16 line
m12 2.5hp/261:1 3/8 line

based on these numbers id say the dv is going to have a bid more grunt. being a warn guy i lean that way, but have yet to see bad reviews of come up.

The description of the M12 24V is pretty contradictory (lists both 2.5hp and 4.6hp in the description/specifications), but my 12V version came with a 4.8hp motor originally so I would be surprised if the 24V version had half the hp?

How good is the deal on the come up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom