Warn M-15000 winch bumper options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok . Here it goes. I got a screaming deal on a brand new warm M15000 winch. Now that I look at my Binks fab front bumper it’s not going to work without a fair amount of fab work on my front bumper. My question is who if anyone makes a bumper this beast will fit in or should I just sell or trade this winch for something smaller?

ARB claims it will fit their bumper fwiw. If you were closer I'd offer to dry fit it/or trade bumpers.
It might work, but that will be a tight fit. I have the M12000 on mine and it does not leave much extra room around the winch.

I also have the M12000 in my ARB and it fits fine. Maybe you can look up the dimensions between the two and see how different they are if at all?

I’ve heard the M12000 and the M15000 are the same dimensions. I don’t mind the ARB’s . Just wondering what other options there might be if any.

Another M12K owner here. M12K dimensions are a total breeze drop-in.

M15K fits in a ARB - IIRC you need to kiss a little 1/4" notch in the funky diagonal bracing in the ARB, but not anything major.
You could do the notch with a Dremel, it's that minor.

I have a pic around somewhere if you make me search for it.

Off topic but @nonamemtbr I assume you mountain Bike? I ride and race an Epic World Cup up here in Ohio among other places.

Off topic but @nonamemtbr I assume you mountain Bike? I ride and race an Epic World Cup up here in Ohio among other places.
Yep. I ride a good bit. Mostly cross country and work with the local IMBA chapter trying to grow the sport and build more trails. No real crazy riding for me. To old and fat. But I still love to ride.

Another M12K owner here. M12K dimensions are a total breeze drop-in.

M15K fits in a ARB - IIRC you need to kiss a little 1/4" notch in the funky diagonal bracing in the ARB, but not anything major.
You could do the notch with a Dremel, it's that minor.

I have a pic around somewhere if you make me search for it.
If you could find that picture that would be great. The more I think about it the arb would probably be the best platform for running it.

Installed a 16.5Ti in my arb yesterday, didn't even unbolt the bumper from the truck. I had enough room to bench press it from underneath.
IMAG0628.jpg

Several people have installed the 16.5ti in the ARB without mod. IIRC, the M12k, M15k & 16.5ti all have the same maximum dimensions in every direction.

Yep. I ride a good bit. Mostly cross country and work with the local IMBA chapter trying to grow the sport and build more trails. No real crazy riding for me. To old and fat. But I still love to ride.
Awesome. I also do help with quite a bit of trail building in my area too. What part of KY are you in?

Ok . Here it goes. I got a screaming deal on a brand new warm M15000 winch. Now that I look at my Binks fab front bumper it’s not going to work without a fair amount of fab work on my front bumper. My question is who if anyone makes a bumper this beast will fit in or should I just sell or trade this winch for something smaller?
Just trade it to me for my M8000...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom