Warn Industrial Series 15 Winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found a local deal on a Warn Industrial Series 15 winch, and I'm wondering if this will fit in an ARB regular (not commercial) winch bar for the 80 series. The only difference I see between the 12 and 15 series is the width from end to end, which is 27" vs. 26.25" on the 12 series, so the 15 Series is 3/4" wider. I understand the limitations (e.g., the bar isn't rated for it, etc.) so just asking about fit.

Can someone with a Warn M12000 or 12 Series winch in an 80 series ARB bar post up and show me pictures (and if possible measurements) of how much clearance you have on both ends of the winch (left and right ends of the winch) when mounted in the ARB bar?

The commercial winch uses the larger foot bolt pattern, if I remember correctly. That would mean it wouldn't fit into the bumper properly. Check the specs of the bolt pattern on Warn's site.

ARB also offers a commercial bumper for the bigger frame winches, that being the main difference for why they make it, with a different bolt pattern. Probably the same amount of space on the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom