SOLD Wanted - 100/LX 470 - from 99-01, stock or not heavily built - South preferred (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 255, 251)
I know - everyone wants this?

Anyway, I am ready to move from my 80 series to a 100 for my daily driver. I have decided I want the V8, etc.

Prefer the early years (98-01) - will live with the 4 speed transmission to avoid the integrated radio/AC/nav problems.

Want silver, gray, or riverock. No black or white. Mileage not an issue if maintained, but will impact the price. I'd like clean inside and out.

As daily driver, I'd like to be pretty close to stock. Willing to get it shipped, but like everyone want it to have most of its life spent in South or SW. I'm in Bama.

Price range obviously depends on all relevant factors of the truck.

Please message me if you have a lead. Thanks.

How many miles on your 80? Condition?

Granted mine has 299k miles, it doesn't blow smoke and we've replaced the critical parts on it over the last few years. Dropped the price to $19k as it is collecting dust, lets talk if interested. Also a fun fact, my oldest, who performed much of the early work on the Cruiser graduated from Bama in May and now works in logistics at Mercedes in Vance.

To bad you don’t want black. I’d entertain selling mine for the right price. With all the goodies or without.

0D56C984-5C7E-410D-B561-CF8240FABE39.png

how about gold?

bought an 06. thanks for the replies.

1637011005935.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom