Wagons in the Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ever go quaddin? i would liek to take the R out and if ya got another ride we will go!

[quote author=Gumby link=board=4;threadid=12998;start=msg121691#msg121691 date=1079401953]
I sold my RTR-prepped Scrambler 400 when I thought there was no place to ride around here. It was a bad-ass 250R/Banshee eater on the trails.
[/quote]
maybe when it wasn't broken down..........

polaris sucks-worst atv's I've ever ridden. :flipoff2:

I can't argue with the fact that Polaris build quality sucks big time when compared to Honda. Once you get all the factory installed bugs out of them, they run pretty good. We ran every weekend, very hard through tight, muddy trails, up steep hills, and through swamps and nothing kept up with the Polaris. Lots of guys on lots of different makes and models tried.

They don't fly real well either. :D Not the machine for big air.

Gumbshoe...not sure what you have for commitments yet. I have thus far driven mine back-forth across 3' of garage floor. SG isn't running on Sat - no driveshafts. Only 1 of the 3-4 local peeps I thought would go is still in. SG want's to push off to the 27th for testing, and considering my lack of ANY time to see what breaks on the road (visions of wngrog), I'm inclined to push off too. Will post up later today with the final call, still discussing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom