For Sale (WA)1983 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sad to do this but I need to get a new tow rig so one of my project needs to go.

This is my 1983 FJ60 with 197000, I bought it in early March to restore but life has happened and I need to sell it to finance a new tow rig. I replaced the drivers door and also have a really nice front passenger door that will go with the truck. I fixed a few minor things but the fact remains that it needs a new engine, it runs and can be driven up onto a trailer or around your property but it is not road worthy. The body and frame have very little rust.

It is a project but it has a nice body.

Price is $1000 (200 less than what I have into it)

Last edited:
Sad to do this but I need to get a new tow rig so one of my project needs to go.

This is my 1983 FJ60 with 197000, I bought it in early March to restore but life has happened and I need to sell it to finance a new tow rig. I replaced the drivers door and also have a really nice front passenger door that will go with the truck. I fixed a few minor things but the fact remains that it needs a new engine, it runs and can be driven up onto a trailer or around your property but it is not road worthy. The body and frame have very little rust.

It is a project but it has a nice body.

Price is $1000 (200 less than what I have into it)

Worth every penny and then some. Glws!

$800 new price
Not sold

sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom