Parting Out Virginia/DC part out 1988 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For the 62. here....
62cleaner hose.jpg

It goes thru the inside fender near battery.

@jkdur728 Left tail-light housing, air canister and lid, Neutral safety switch, any of these available? Axles available?

Would you have a ready to run lower milage( around 200k mi)? If so, price?

I have one ready to be pulled have 190k and one that’s in this parts truck at 132k don’t know to much about either. I know the 190k ran. The 132 I never had it running. Message for pricing
Would you have a ready to run lower milage( around 200k mi)? If so, price?

Do still have the center dash panel? The plastic frame around the heater controls and ash tray?

Hey man, great product and fast delivery! I wish I thought about it last week, but do you have any rear right (passenger) bumper corners in good shape? Thanks

How much for the instrument cluster, or the tach specifically if you'll separate it? Shipping would be to 35801.

Hi JK...do you have the bracket that holds the two 4WD solenoids (vacuum valves)? This bracket is located at the rear right-center of the engine compartment near the top (circled in white in the photo below). I also need the connectors off the wiring harness, that connects to the solenoids, so if that harness is damaged can you include those too?

Randy_4WD_VSV.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom