• PLEASE READ >>> Accounts Security Locked

The link above goes to a thread in the Announcements - Help - Testing section of the forum....you are welcome to follow normal menu structure and find it there. ~woody

Parting Out Virginia/DC part out 1988 fj62 (2 Viewers)

Do you have this piece (Rear Sway Bar Bracket) it connects the sway bar assembly to the frame in the rear.

sway.gif

Front grill (and headlight grills if you still have them!), rocker panel trim molding, fuel vapor collector (plastic manifold behind right rear access panel next to filler pipes), center console, rear seat belts.

Thanks,
BK

Front grill (and headlight grills if you still have them!), rocker panel trim molding, fuel vapor collector (plastic manifold behind right rear access panel next to filler pipes), center console, rear seat belts.

Thanks,
BK
I think you sent me a message on another post

Any rear inner wheel wells? Just need the area above the dog leg/rocker junction to be in good shape. How about front seat belt plastic receiver shroud? How about that lower radiator support (cross piece right below radiator)?
I might be able to get the wheel wells enough for you. Can you send me a pic of the area you need?. Don’t have the belts. The radiator support I have isn’t in the best shape. Depending on what you need I could work for you.

I might be able to get the wheel wells enough for you. Can you send me a pic of the area you need?. Don’t have the belts. The radiator support I have isn’t in the best shape. Depending on what you need I could work for you.
Thanks, i’ll try to send pictures tomorrow. As for the lower radiator support, I really just need about the last 18 or 20 inches or so on the passenger side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom