Parting Out Virginia/DC part out 1988 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Then you might be in luck because the drivers side is what’s shot. Just need a pic of what you need. The floor and game over as well. Just sold my last good floor from another parts truck.
Here is a picture of what I need from the rear wheel arch, and I need this for both sides. I have circled the area and put an Asterix on the wheel arch in case it is difficult to tell what as well from the picture.
29DA064A-BAFB-45EF-B034-1AE05552FABE.jpeg

Here is a picture of what I need from the rear wheel arch, and I need this for both sides. I have circled the area and put an Asterix on the wheel arch in case it is difficult to tell what as well from the picture.
View attachment 2745105
Yeah I believe I should be able to get that cut for you. I’ll have to get some pics for you. To make sure it’s what you want. Message me with your number so I can text pics

Yeah I believe I should be able to get that cut for you. I’ll have to get some pics for you. To make sure it’s what you want. Message me with your number so I can text pics
I think I sent you a PM with my number, but I might have screwed it up. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom