VI Vendor Deals (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, have a couple of hose kits in stock..127.51. I also have a hose kit for a BJ74 auto transmission.

I always recommend the water pump be replaced at the same time..

Last time I purchased a toyota BJ74 factory hose the upper cost is 93.74

hose kits 020.JPG
hose kits 022.JPG

Want a 2h Hose kit buddy..?

Just a shot out there, how much would a reinforced 2H rebuild go for? (pistons, valves, springs, etc)

Just a shot out there, how much would a reinforced 2H rebuild go for? (pistons, valves, springs, etc)

I don't think Terrain Tamer carries that sort of thing? Jordan, if you're craving big power, get a 12h-t and do it up. DI is so much better.

What about a 2H gasket kit.

I will look into it, from memory they sold odds and ends for 3Bs and have a good assortment of parts for 2h and 1hz.

Let me check, they do have over 40 000 parts.

I don't think Terrain Tamer carries that sort of thing? Jordan, if you're craving big power, get a 12h-t and do it up. DI is so much better.

Surprising Nick how much engine stuff they do have..

I have in stock four kits, they retail for 107.25$ Canuck sale price is 96.30$ Two kits are for BJ70 1985-1990 BJ74 manual trans 1986-1990. Two are for five speeds and the other for autos..

I will be limited to all stock on hand if your are interested in other hose kits please hit me at info@overlandtruckparts.ca
hose kits 021.JPG
hose kits 020.JPG

Put one on the shelf for me for the 5 spd. Good kit to have in stock pile for the 40 project.

I've made this thread into a dedicated local vendor thread for use by vendors on Vancouver Island. Long as it's cruiser related, it's good to go! Thanks for supplying and supporting your local Cruiser community.

Last edited:
looking for a 85 bj60 hose kit @Diesel Cruiserman anything left over?
Sorry out of all my parts less a few rebuild kits for tcase, swivel kits koyo wheel bearing sets and h55 transmission, keeping them for future builds.4 wheel auto has the terrain tamer stuff, some of my favorite hose kits on the market and the prices are reasonable. Dan at 4 wheel auto has some really hard to find parts that nobody else has, super fast shipping. John at Radd would also have these parts and of course Extreme bends in Vancouver.

Sorry out of all my parts less a few rebuild kits for tcase, swivel kits koyo wheel bearing sets and h55 transmission, keeping them for future builds.4 wheel auto has the terrain tamer stuff, some of my favorite hose kits on the market and the prices are reasonable. Dan at 4 wheel auto has some really hard to find parts that nobody else has, super fast shipping. John at Radd would also have these parts and of course Extreme bends in Vancouver.
Just don't ask Dan for 12ht parts...

He might start twitching uncontrollably :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom