SOLD Vermont - 80 series - york air compressor bracket and pulley for OBA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Been a LONG time since I've had an 80.....I bought this (From Landtank?) and never installed it. I came accross it the other day and have decided not to hang onto it.
air compressor pully and bracket.jpg

bracket and pulley as shown in the photo........make an offer?

Been a LONG time since I've had an 80.....I bought this (From Landtank?) and never installed it. I came accross it the other day and have decided not to hang onto it. View attachment 3447129

bracket and pulley as shown in the photo........make an offer?
any idea what engine this is designed to bolt to? 3fe or 1fz?

Update: I have a GREAT idea....Designed for 1FZE. (mine was a green '94)...Aluminum pulley is groovy! grooves for 3 belts......I'm smacking my own head DOH :doh:I think I need to have a "price"....Apologies......Can't retire on this....(already retired) I just want it it to go to someone who knows what it is and can put it to use for airing up tires, or spray painting, or filling up tubes to tow behind a boat, or blowing yer hairback for selfies (kind of partial to that....in this day and age who doesn't need a good hair blower?,....Hint......THIS GUY! my hair is1/4" long and I promise not to post a picture....Would also be good as metal recycling, planter box prop, dining room lazy Susan....ENDLESSSSSS!!!!

For goshdarnits sake! I still didn't post a price....I was thinking somewhere between a 4 pack of beer or a 6pack of cheaper beer, or a photo of your engine bay?...anyone of those plus shipping from Vermont????

Price is right for me. DM inbound!

I sent a PM earlier.

Sold. Sorry I only had one....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom