Vendors in East Coast (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says, any vendors in east coast at all for body and armor? Like slee,wkor,TT, benc/dissent etc.

(trying to avoid the shipping prices on already premium priced items)

Just like a thread I saw which was quite useful
CRUISER MECHANICS - Listed by State

Any such threads with vendors list, their addresses and their offerings?

I don't know about the other brands but I am pretty sure to get Slee or Dissent, you go through them directly. That's the only option.

Iron Pig Off-road inn Fredericksburg VA

As the title says, any vendors in east coast at all for body and armor? Like slee,wkor,TT, benc/dissent etc.

(trying to avoid the shipping prices on already premium priced items)

Just like a thread I saw which was quite useful
CRUISER MECHANICS - Listed by State

Any such threads with vendors list, their addresses and their offerings?

Vendors or Fabricators?

All the established fabricators for 40-60-80-100-200 series seem to be in the West or North-Wet.

Vendors/ installers in the East wont stock any heavy product (bumpers skids etc) aside from ARB accessories, so they’ll also be paying freight-in on the same large items and upcharging as well.

Sorry to report-you’ll have pony up and pay shipping like everyone before you to get your 100 series specific armored upgrades, unless you fab your own stuff locally.

Everyone pays. There are certain times of the year when some vendors like MT or TT offer reduced or free shipping like black friday deals or holiday sales but those are not consistent.

Vendors or Fabricators?

All the established fabricators for 40-60-80-100-200 series seem to be in the West or North-Wet.

Vendors/ installers in the East wont stock any heavy product (bumpers skids etc) aside from ARB accessories, so they’ll also be paying freight-in on the same large items and upcharging as well.

Sorry to report-you’ll have pony up and pay shipping like everyone before you to get your 100 series specific armored upgrades, unless you fab your own stuff locally.

Everyone pays. There are certain times of the year when some vendors like MT or TT offer reduced or free shipping like black friday deals or holiday sales but those are not consistent.

Yep I agree. Just trying to gather the info on where all the fabricators on this side of the country.
Got to know about Iron Pig Off Road, I just saw their website, got few options, need to check with them and see.

Trollhole Crusiers in Greenville, SC
Carolina Offroad Outfitters in Raleigh, NC
Apex Offroad in Greensboro, NC
Piedmont Performance Diesel and Offroad - Greensboro, NC
East Coast Gear Supply, Raleigh, NC
Hardline Fabrication Services, Chesnee, SC

There are more. I will add as I remember them.

Trollhole Crusiers in Greenville, SC
Carolina Offroad Outfitters in Raleigh, NC
Apex Offroad in Greensboro, NC
Piedmont Performance Diesel and Offroad - Greensboro, NC
East Coast Gear Supply, Raleigh, NC
Hardline Fabrication Services, Chesnee, SC

There are more. I will add as I remember them.

keep them coming

Main Line overland in PA and NH. Don't think they are fabricators, more resellers, service, and installs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom