Toyota Mechanics in East Bay Area, CA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
cinematechnic.com
I have a 2006 LC 100 (VVT-i + AHC)

I'm looking for recommendations for good Toyota mechanics in the East Bay Area, CA. Near Walnut Creek or Fremont, CA is a big plus, but willing to consider anyone that's not too far away.

At the moment I just need someone trustworthy for basic things such as oil changes & brake pad replacement (YES I can do it myself but NO I don't have anywhere to do the work).

Someone skilled enough to do a good job on timing belt replacement (coming up) and chassis service including AHC would be a big plus.

Thanks in advance!

I have a 2006 LC 100 (VVT-i + AHC)

I'm looking for recommendations for good Toyota mechanics in the East Bay Area, CA. Near Walnut Creek or Fremont, CA is a big plus, but willing to consider anyone that's not too far away.

At the moment I just need someone trustworthy for basic things such as oil changes & brake pad replacement (YES I can do it myself but NO I don't have anywhere to do the work).

Someone skilled enough to do a good job on timing belt replacement (coming up) and chassis service including AHC would be a big plus.

Thanks in advance!
TOP SHOP Auto in Walnut Creek is the "Go-To" shop for Land Cruiser work in the East Bay. They've done extensive work on my LX470 and even let me borrow the shop 100 series while working on mine. They even completed a full engine replacement when another shop destroyed my original engine. They've done a lot of work on Michael's 80-series (from Overland Bound). Frank, the owner, is an honest and fair mechanic... and they know Land Cruisers! There is usually a few in the shop at any given time...

TOP SHOP Auto in Walnut Creek is the "Go-To" shop for Land Cruiser work in the East Bay. They've done extensive work on my LX470 and even let me borrow the shop 100 series while working on mine. They even completed a full engine replacement when another shop destroyed my original engine. They've done a lot of work on Michael's 80-series (from Overland Bound). Frank, the owner, is an honest and fair mechanic... and they know Land Cruisers! There is usually a few in the shop at any given time...
@RAMf1 Thanks for this recommendation! Sorry to hear about your engine.

Top Shop was closed today but I was in the area and drove by to take a look. Very clean shop. There was an 80 and a 40 inside (they have big glass windows on the shop) and a black 100 parked outside (is that the "shop 100"?).

Last edited:
@RAMf1 Thanks for this recommendation! Sorry to hear about your engine.

Top Shop was closed today but I was in the area and drove by to take a look. Very clean shop. There was an 80 and a 40 inside (they have big glass windows on the shop) and a black 100 parked outside (is that the "shop 100"?).
Yes, the black one is the shop Land Cruiser. When I drove it, I realized I should black out the hood on my White LX470… Frank is leaving early to attend Overland Expo West , so I’m not sure if he is there this week. He’s got a good crew working for him. They also installed my Asfir Skids and Metaltech Sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom