Overseas Aftermarket/Overland Part Vendors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The USD exchange rate has appreciated compared to JPY and AUD, so I figured it's a great time to buy aftermarket parts for 100 land cruiser I own. I just ordered flip up/gullwing doors from thecruisercompany.com.au. my cost was $776USD. I have a credit card with no international exhange fees.

I am also eyeing on Stedi lights and Marks4wd.

My question is, what other international aftermarket parts and vendors are out there for USDM 100 cruisers?

But their published price is in US currency.
Asfir is an Israeli company, but their market is international. Israel has a nice 4x4 community, bunch of vehicles that aren’t available in the US, but I don’t remember seeing a LC100 there (I’m sure there are a few, but never seen one) so obviously their 100 product line is directed to export.

Partsouq’s prices got lower in the last few weeks. Ordered a front air strut for a Lexus LS for less than half than the cheapest Lexus US online retailer.

Asfir is an Israeli company, but their market is international. Israel has a nice 4x4 community, bunch of vehicles that aren’t available in the US, but I don’t remember seeing a LC100 there (I’m sure there are a few, but never seen one) so obviously their 100 product line is directed to export.
I know they are in Israel. My point is exchange rate won't change their price or buyer price.

Is it? Oh.

A few of months ago I was making a shopping list that included some things I needed for my timing belt service, and some for suspension work that I didn't get at the end. And Burjauto's website was much cheaper on some of the items, but got cold feet before clicking on the green button, did some search and couldn't find a definitive answer, besides a Nigerian prince being the owner... Go figure.

Maybe I misread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom