V8 oil pan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What oil pans are people using for there ls swaps? I have a truck oil pan and have read that it might be too deep and hit the front diff or pan hard!
Are the 2006 era corvette pans any good?

Taa

What oil pans are people using for there ls swaps? I have a truck oil pan and have read that it might be too deep and hit the front diff or pan hard!
Are the 2006 era corvette pans any good?

Taa
Camaro pans work. I still have a truck pan on mine, but i'm 3 linked and a 6" of lift.

this thread has what you need.

Camaro pans work. I still have a truck pan on mine, but i'm 3 linked and a 6" of lift.
Yeah I've read the camaro ones are the go to, buddy I know has a corvette one that's why I hoped it would be a possibility,
Thanks though!!!

Yeah I've read the camaro ones are the go to, buddy I know has a corvette one that's why I hoped it would be a possibility,
Thanks though!!!
I don't see why it wouldn't work...

Thanks though!!!
You’ll need the appropriate windage tray, oil pickup tube, dipstick, and dipstick tube to go along with it. (Or any other pan you end up with)

This is what you want. It's mentioned in the V8 swap thread several times.

The price on these keeps going up. I have also used the $180 Amazon knockoff one and they are perfectly fine as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom