SOLD UT: Eezi-Awn Fridge Shuttle Slide (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased this Eezi-Awn fridge slider for by build to mount on top of my drawer system. It's small profile and robust build seemed like the right choice. I soon realized that a tilting slider is what I need for my fridge door to clear my cruiser's overhead door. So my loss is your gain.

It sells for $330 new. I'm willing to let it go for $280. It's never been used. It does have some minor testing/fitting scrapes from setting the fridge on it.

I don't have the box anymore so shipping it will be difficult but not impossible. I would rather a local pickup or Mud Ship.

From the manufacturer: Eezi-Awn created a high-quality, lightweight Aluminum fridge slide with a double-roller bearing, Lock-Out slide action. The roller bearings are located underneath the top tray, making the Shuttle one of the lowest profile fridges slides on the market. It's aluminum construction makes it one of the lightest weight slides as well. The Shuttle is under 20 pounds. Half the weight of some slides on the market today. The top tray is completely flat on top, instead of a recessed tray between two drawer slides. It includes tie-down straps and multiple attachment points for additional security. The Shuttle will hold most fridges 52 Liters and smaller.

Dimension, Outside: 15.75" W x 29.5" L (29"L with Latch)

IMG_20200419_081312.jpg

IMG_20200419_081340.jpg

IMG_20200419_081407.jpg

Shuttle-III-1-600x450.jpg

Eezi-Awn-Shuttle-01.jpg

I’m kind of in the same boat as you. I realized after purchasing a Front Runner Slider that it was too large for my JL Wrangler.

If you’d be willing to ship to the San Francisco Bay Area (zip: 94015), I can send you payment immediately. Thanks!

I’m kind of in the same boat as you. I realized after purchasing a Front Runner Slider that it was too large for my JL Wrangler.

If you’d be willing to ship to the San Francisco Bay Area (zip: 94015), I can send you payment immediately. Thanks!

Let me see what this would cost and I'll get back to you. It's probably going to be tomorrow sometime. Monday's are crazy. Thanks

OK, UPS ground to San Francisco area with boxing is going to be $65. How does that sound?

It's been good doing business with you. Thanks

Tracking info in the PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom