Using 3rd row leather to redo front seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My driver's seat and front passenger seat both have some wear, with 2 cracks on the DS seat. Would love to buy me some new, 2 tone Sean seats, but I'm in enough hot water right now as it is over this truck.... :meh:

My 3rd row seats (which are pristine) serve nothing more these days than to block my peripheral vision and add weight to the rig.

Anyone ever cannibalize the 3rd row leather to use on the front seats, and if so, how'd it turn out? I wouldn't have to worry about matching materials or dye colors that way, and no investment in materials.

I've got a local upholstry guy I've got a "credit" with, and I'm considering doing it, but kinda hate to rip up the seats if it's been tried and hasn't worked. Experience?

You might want to consider selling your 3rd row seats and then use the cash to repair you front seats. I would think you would come out ahead financially.

Just my 2 cents.

Rick(option13)

Somebody HAS to have at least tried this before. Anyone? Beuhler?

I just went through this deal. Perfect PS side seat. Worn DS. Front Wet Okole seat covers cured all.

I would have rather done the the Aatlas on both front seats, but $$$$$ decides sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom