USC Anthrax Scare (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:eek:

------------------------------------------------------------
Special News Release: 11/16/2005
Anthrax scare for the USC Gamecocks

"...USC Gamecocks football practice was delayed nearly two hours yesterday after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head Coach Steve Spurrier immediately suspended practice while local and state police were called to investigate.

After a complete analysis, forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to the players was the goal line.

Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again...."
------------------------------------------------------------

:grinpimp: :cheers:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA......That's some funny ass @&@&@&@& right there!!!

at the risk of being blacklisted & forced to wear a scarlet letter (or is it Garnet?)

Carolina 24, Clemson 21

if you are coming to the game - stay safe on the roads!

that was a good one ghen!!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Wish I had seen this yesterday so that I could have pointed out to Rusty how USC has only beaten 1 team with a winning record all yr and has one of the most meager offenses in recent memory which is why no one thinks USC is going to win. Of the 5 people I saw pick the game on tv Lou Holtz is the only one who picked USC to win the game and he has never picked against a school he coached at yet, so that doesnt even count.

Sorry Rusty that you are so misguided!

I just wanted to stir something up.
I guess I jinxed the cocks instead huh?

I sortof knew the game would be close, but....... whatever.....

you guys remember my kids from the pigpick?

my 9 yr old son Owen is a big Tiger fan (I took him to the Clemson & Temple game last month) and my 7 and 5 year old sons (Silas & Elliot) are both Gamecocks thru & thru

at any rate I made two cakes yesterday for when we watched the game - a chocolate cherry cake and an orange cake..... I tried to make some Garnet icing for the chocolate cherry cake & Purple icing for the orange cake

but I ran out of red food coloring long before I could get the garnet one beyond a mauve looking pinkish hue, and the purple one really looked more gunmetal grey

needless to say so my game day cakes didnt look too good.......

Thats alright good effort man. We wont hate on you being a USC fan to much since you still have the cruiser guy in you. When it comes down to it you guys all know you only win once every 5 yrs anyway we dont have to point it out to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom