URE work day Mon 11/20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fourtrax

SILVER Star
Threads
Terry/FS is not going to hold a Saturday' work day (Nov 18th)
They do encourage us to come out and pick up trash and clean any ditches of debris or water.

I'm not going to make it Saturday but, me and some co-workers will meet on Monday the 20th at The Outpost at 9:30 a.m. to have our own workday. anyone and everyone's welcome to join us as well

Last edited:
Thank you for the update.

Anyone that was planning on going tomorrow or would like to run some trails tomorrow instead, let me know, I'd like to make a day trip.

Mike, Garrett and I hit the trails this morning today following Wolfe den through Art Lilly parking lot and up Dickie bell to the road crossing near dutch john parking lot. did a lot of walking and tried to drain 4 or 5 mud puddles. lobbed some branches and gathered about 6- 30 gallon bags of trash. we spend about 6 hours on the trail.

someone tore down a couple section of guardrail so they could get their 4 wheeler up the hill climb, we need to fix some guard rail on the Dickie bell hill climb.

IMG_20171120_142115114_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171120_142126588_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171120_142130571_HDR.jpg

Mike, Garrett and I hit the trails this morning today following Wolfe den through Art Lilly parking lot and up Dickie bell to the road crossing near dutch john parking lot. did a lot of walking and tried to drain 4 or 5 mud puddles. lobbed some branches and gathered about 6- 30 gallon bags of trash. we spend about 6 hours on the trail.

someone tore down a couple section of guardrail so they could get their 4 wheeler up the hill climb, we need to fix some guard rail on the Dickie bell hill climb.

Sounds like you did a lot of good work Eric, I can't beleive that people would tear things down like that, what a shame. Can't take anything for granted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom