UPull Sale Today Only: $65 for all you can carry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
Sixty-five bucks for anything you can carry 20 feet. Anything you and a buddy can carry 20' together. Think, pile a bunch of junk on a hood and take a walk!

See ad.

upull.jpg

Oh yes I did 😁

Sunroof cassette
Two tail lights
Two rear light assemblies
Two rear hatch struts
Stereo amp
Crap load of odds and ends

Watched two guys carry a long block across the short course to be eligible 🙄. You're allowed two people for carrying across the course but you can use a wheelbarrow to bring stuff to the starting line.

20190825_105948.jpg

WTF you harvesting on? The 2004 4R?

Looks like you had fun and got a good deal!

Looks like you had fun and got a good deal!

I had some seriously bad thoughts about dropping the 2wd/4wd Tcase along with front axle bits. I should've called @pappy and we could've done it in less than two hours. This way, I can convert my V8 to a rear wd and perform unnecessary donuts and go through tires 🤣

I had some seriously bad thoughts about dropping the 2wd/4wd Tcase along with front axle bits. I should've called @pappy and we could've done it in less than two hours. This way, I can convert my V8 to a rear wd and perform unnecessary donuts and go through tires 🤣
I told you. You should have called.

I'm sure it would have been very manageable with another person and entertaining to watch!

Yes, you should have done that so that I could watch said burnouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom