Upstate Member/Newbie Sign In (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a very nicely sorted truck you have there. Pics are very much appreciated... of course!

Got some better pix today so here they are..

P9100479.jpg

P9100484.jpg

P9100485.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like you met Jay over at Jim Barkley. Good Looking 4runner you have. you should join us for the Annual Meeting in a few weeks at Aunt Sue's in Pickens SC. Some of the NC crew are meeting in Brevard and then convoying down. We will be there about 8 AM. Let us know if you can make it.

Dave

always have a soft spot for the second gen runners- looks great!! Welcome aboard

Welcome Denise! Like Smkymntn said, what's that 40 need? Lots of knowledge and helping hands in this crew.

Hi and thanks for the questions. It needs put together - that pretty much covers it. Right now I need the motor put in along with clutch etc. I believe I have the parts just need help. In the meantime I am working on cleaning up the bed, de-rusting things and so on. I have reupholstered the seats and done some stuff. Still need to get some things like battery, radiator, hoses, odds and ends. Oh and tires and wheel cylinders but till its closer to together its no hurry. I would love to get some of it back together and the parts out of my spare bedroom. Its a huge project atm but I am not in a hurry. The knowledge part is wonderful I could use more of that for sure.

finally have the motor back in and clutch and tranny hooked up. A couple of co-workers came over and helped out. A million more things to be done but that helps a lot. :cheers:

will you be ready for GSMTR? (wink-wink, nudge-nudge)

Joshua Gallagher

Simpsonville, SC
86 FJ60 DD family rig.

about to undergo a heart transplant

I kind of like it when it was a sticky by its self

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom