Upstate Member/Newbie Sign In (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Send me up! How much are the dues? Now lets go break-em!

hey im Jim Hyatt im out of greenwood sc ive got a 78 and a rundown 72 look forward to doin some ridin with yall

Tina Wrenn
Greenville, NC
'07 FJ

IMG_2143.jpg

I guess I never did post up here, been MIA sorta

Blake Davenport
Anderson SC
2001 4runner 2wd locked being converted to 4wd double locked and on a 5.1 inchworm crawl box. (next month hopefully, parts are all here)

Blake good to see you on the board.......this is JP I meet you a few weeks ago at the SE4R up at Tellico

hope you can get out and wheel with us sometime soon :cheers:

I guess I never did post up here, been MIA sorta

Blake Davenport
Anderson SC
2001 4runner 2wd locked being converted to 4wd double locked and on a 5.1 inchworm crawl box. (next month hopefully, parts are all here)

Todd Blosser

Boca Raton, FL

-South Florida Renegade Cruisers

My membership is ending with UC this month and since I'm not at GSMTR for the first time in years, I'm trying find where the money gets sent. I might as well get more involved in the cyber-club too. Great group of cruiser heads. I wish we had this much involvement in S. FL.

Kevin Easterly
Go Vol's
85 FJ-60 know as BT60(Black and Tan or B**ch when acting up

All paid up for a while, hate remembering to renew just went lifer.

Last edited:
Been around for a while and missed this thread for some reason.

Josh Bouldin
Fort Mill, SC

New UC family membership bought this week. Located in Charlotte with an '85 FJ60. Grew up in Clemson (Daniel '91). Wife used to drive an '89 FJ62 that was sold to a buddy.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
I wanted to check in and introduce myself

Jay Boland
Greenville, SC.
1996 FZJ80 Cruiser

I sold a 1985 Toyota 4Runner which was my dedicated trail rig in favor of the Cruiser in August of this year. I am beginning to modify the Cruiser now.

So far I have done all the fluids and maintenance. Removed any trace of gold trim or emblems. Installed an Kenwood DNX5120 In Dash DVD Navigation system and replaced all the speakers. I have Slee's CDL switch.

Next on tap which is probably in the next two weeks is a 4" Slee lift, 4.88's, and new rubber.

I have been thinking about attending the next local event and joining the club. So with that, hello to all. The picture is the way it looked when I bought it.
94eb_12.JPG

Hey J-Bo! Next weekend (8th) we are meeting in Asheville. There is a thread stickied. Hope to see you there....

1 problem - we have two "J-Bo's" now! :grinpimp: At least we don't have two Juice's.

Yeah, I'm the original J-Bo. But, since your name is actually Jay (rather than Josh) I'll let it ride.:p I will say this though: I married a girl with a "J" name and gave my son a "J" name so we will continue to answer to "The J-Bo's".

Either way, welcome! Have a great time with your 80. Hope to meet you soon!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom