Upstate Cruisers Annual Fall Gathering - Saturday Oct 6th at Aunt Sue's on Hwy 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Time for fellowship and elections of officers, etc. Will have a raffle as well!

We are looking to have a trash pickup at 9:30 am as our assigned section is just down the road from Aunt Sue's.

Plan is to gather at Aunt Sue's at 12:30 pm as we have the picnic tables and grassy area reserved. Bring your own food or we will soon post up the sandwich menu at Aunt Sue's and you can order food there.

After the gathering there will very likely be groups heading to Jumping Off Rock, Sassafrass Mtn and Oskar Blues Brewery.....

Post up if you can come and how many will be with you for planning purposes!

Our annual college reunion/camping trip is that weekend, so we wont be there.

Plan on attending.

Another food change. They will be turning on the outside grill and essentially catering just us in the lawn. Burgers, slaw, and their made chips.

We do need to start getting a head count together to give them an idea. Please post up if you are coming and how many youare bringing

My wife and I will definitely be there!

Jodi, three kids, and I all plan on being there

I’m still in.

Another food change. They will be turning on the outside grill and essentially catering just us in the lawn. Burgers, slaw, and their made chips.

We do need to start getting a head count together to give them an idea. Please post up if you are coming and how many youare bringing

Count me in, one human.

I sure did get a bunch of emails the past two days! :) I'm sorry I can't be at the meeting. Haven't been to Sue's in a long time. I have to work. I'll get dues back up to date soon. Keep reaching out. I'll make it back one day!

I plan to attend with a kid or two

Our reunion trip has been postponed due to a family emergency for one of the guys. I’m going to try and make it with the family, but may be a last minute call.

Our reunion trip has been postponed due to a family emergency for one of the guys. I’m going to try and make it with the family, but may be a last minute call.

9C4D477F-F8F8-4137-A00D-3518168801E7.gif

For anyone needing location specifics:

F-Mart
4268 Geer Hwy, Marietta, SC 29661
(864) 637-9542
Google Maps

Aunt Sue's Country Corner
107 Country Creek Dr A, Pickens, SC 29671
(864) 878-4366
Google Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back