Upstate Cruisers Annual Fall Gathering - Saturday Oct 6th at Aunt Sue's on Hwy 11 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm headed up to the mountains for the weekend. Kinda bummed I can't be there. Have fun all!

We don't care if you're not coming Rob. Have fun hanging out with Volvo's.

Remember to bring camp chairs, cash for raffle tix, bug spray and maybe some cold drinks!

Lunch to be purchased by attendees at Aunt Sue's.

Remember to bring camp chairs, cash for raffle tix, bug spray and maybe some cold drinks!

Lunch to be purchased by attendees at Aunt Sue's.
And gloves if you are doing the litter walk.

Awesome turnout! Thanks to those that made the litter pickup and it was great seeing so many at the meet. Food took longer than planned but I was in no danger of starving.

Pretty decent raffle prizes, with tire discount cards, food, and a banana hammock (and an autographed copy @Izzyandsue’s book, c’mon!).

A few headed up to Oskar Blues brewery and may have spun some wheels off Bell Mountain Road. Rumor is that a 70 series put a wheel a few feet in the air, but there is no photo so it didn’t happen. Another few headed over to Horse Pasture Rd and Sassafras Mountain.

03A90F90-8290-42BA-AD19-95A99BFB9DF3.jpeg

AA1E614F-A578-474A-B1DE-E53AA2125869.jpeg

Only half the group. I was slacking.
03147DD8-5B7D-4B3E-9079-733C78D72FF9.jpeg

Yes, great turnout and a good place to gather despite slow service and unpreparedness for us for food.....I counted 3 40's, 4 60 series, 1 70 series, 4 80 series and 5 100 series! Congrats to Bryan Ray @Bryanseye as the next UC president and to Daniel McOrmond @dmark84 as club VP!
@Trollhole sporting the "orange trash bag kilt" at Trash pickup in the AM. Dang it was hot and the bugs were a bit oppressive!

Trash Pickup.jpg

Some shots from the gathering at Aunt Sue's.

Aunt Sues 1 (3).jpg

Aunt Sues 2.jpg

Aunt Sues 3.jpg

Aunt Sues 4.jpg

A few more....sorry Sherry & I bugged out at 3pm, we had to go to Charlotte to pick up a 2013 Honda CRV for our daughter at a Hendrick Dealership.....with my new responsibilities, Hendrick Automotive Group is also now one of my clients, so I thought it would be a good idea to buy a vehicle from them as they gave me the Hendrick employee discount!

Aunt Sues 4.jpg
Aunt Sues 5.jpg
Aunt Sues 6.jpg
Aunt Sues 7 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom