UPDATED 02/19/2024!!! Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage Group Buy starts 02/19/24 and ends 03/04/2024!!! (24 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all! Considering this as an option for my 60 series. Any complaints? Things bumping around while driving or sliding everywhere as you open/close, messing with the latch/wiring, sturdy enough to stand/sit on?

Hey all! Considering this as an option for my 60 series. Any complaints? Things bumping around while driving or sliding everywhere as you open/close, messing with the latch/wiring, sturdy enough to stand/sit on?
It is pretty sturdy - you can stand or sit on it. Doesn't really mess with the wiring either. It did make me cut off the support springs for my 100 which made the tailgate dangerously heavy. It was no longer safe for my wife or kids to open it!
The latches I got were of underwhelming quality and the were the reason the flap jiggled so much. I think they have updated the latches since then, so that might not be of concern anymore!

I just ordered one of these for my 62, and I went ahead and got the one finish with the marine grade carpet. I have seen the other texture, which is a black powder coated looking finished, and for some reason I wanted to try something different.

Has anyone had experience with the marine carpet version? I am thinking that things won’t slip around as much that are set on there.

I should be getting mine next week!

@Tennessee80 I have no complaints about the carpeted lid. The lid has only been installed since April 2020 so I can't give you a long term wear report, but it has minimal wear at this time.

1625837898627.png

UPDATED 04/28/21....expired. Watch for next time!!

another group buy! Please read this entire first post!!

What?
Group Buy for Huracan Fabrication Tailgate Storage for:
60 Series: Available
80 Series: Available
100 Series: Available

When? Now through 04/11/2021

Price? 20% Discount!!!, Free shipping!!

Shipping: The first several orders should ship within a few working days and are shipping from Texas!!

How do you order?

Order from their website...no code needed!

Details: Laser cut steel, locks, sound deadener included. Can be black or have marine carpet on it (extra charge for the carpet). All series have 2 latches.

They will ship directly to the buyer from Texas.

These things are legit!!! I don’t think I am leaving anything out, but if you have questions or need clarification please let me know.

Here is their FB page:

With that in mind, Know that I am not affiliated with this company and I am only giving the information which they have given to me. I am just a messenger for Huracan. They were so pleased how the first group, 2nd and 3rd group buys worked so they reached back out to ask if I would do it again. I just want to help the MUD community for all of the info I have found and the times I have been helped, etc.

I encourage you to do your own research on products and vendors and I am not responsible for order issues, shipping delays, etc. Those issues would need to be communicated directly with the vendor, although they have been extremely responsive to any correspondence with the previous group buy and also setting this one up. Customer service has been outstanding IMO.
Looks like I missed the group buy. Bought my cruiser in late April and just found this. Any chance there is a code or deal still to be had? 2000 LC 100 and I want the carpeted version.
Thank you.

I just ordered one of these for my 62, and I went ahead and got the one finish with the marine grade carpet. I have seen the other texture, which is a black powder coated looking finished, and for some reason I wanted to try something different.

Has anyone had experience with the marine carpet version? I am thinking that things won’t slip around as much that are set on there.

I should be getting mine next week!
Compromised!... the kids and wife did some complaining that they would miss the carpet to sit on . So I figured best of both worlds. So far it works fine.

0BC04FAE-1279-4B21-A3E4-6ED1AFBD3932.jpeg

876F51E1-E767-4A09-9155-C143DE606967.jpeg

Anyone know if Huracan is having another black Friday sale this year? I picked up one of these for my 80 the other year and it's really great, now i need one for the LX470. @tragicrock this is what you need for your hundy!

@Tennessee80 how's your marine carpet holding up? I plan to get my next one with the carpet - the powder coat on my 80 is a bit slippy - more for tools and drink cups and such.

@Tennessee80 how's your marine carpet holding up? I plan to get my next one with the carpet - the powder coat on my 80 is a bit slippy - more for tools and drink cups and such.
I am not @Tennessee80 but my marine carpet is holding up fine since installed 4/20.

Cool thanks - I'll probably add some to mine, but easier to just order from Huracan already cut to fit with the full kit.

The sale appears to have started: $300 for 80-series powder coated and $340 for the marine carpeted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom